Pest Control Too EASY?

shoot2kill03

I dont know but organized pest control is super fast xp. if i play for 5 hours i easily get 700k xp. it's crazy. about half a year ago i was range training. at 95 or so it took me a week to get each level. so it took me about a month to get from 96-99. My friend got 94-99 range in one week. yes he played more than me but still it's no comparison. i just wonder how this affects runescape. I have seen it late at night when i went pking one day. you basically have to be 120 cb to pk at mage bank alone.

Is it like inflation of combat levels?

SHOOT3

99/99 range 89/99 mage

90/99 attack 94/99 strength 86/99 defense

109/126CB

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont care! :D Free combat levels pl0x! ..You dont get hits exp tho if you use it to train any other skill..

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

It is WAY too easy... but I like leveling quickly and won't complain. :-w I agree that this will bring a huge portion of people to maxed out combat stats very quickly and the wildy will become VERY dangerous to non-pkers compared to now. Who are the people that have the organization to pull of worlds of only 100+ PCers? Pking clans are the majority. Welcome to the wildy of tomorrow loaded with maxed out pkers. #-o

This is great for pkers against non-pkers but will make the wildy a more "even" playing field. Pking skill will determine the majority of deaths/victories soon much more than currently. I think that most pkers who are of average ability will end up leaving the wild for the simple fact that the few very skilled (and/or possibly very lucky) pkers will constantly defeat them. Nobody wants to keep shelling out gp for repeated losses. Even though I don't pk, I am all for the smart pker winning.

Once the tools (stats/armor) are equal, only skill will separate the pker from the pkee.

My two cents and therefore my OPINION not fact.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

I dont know but organized pest control is super fast xp. if i play for 5 hours i easily get 700k xp. it's crazy. about half a year ago i was range training. at 95 or so it took me a week to get each level. so it took me about a month to get from 96-99. My friend got 94-99 range in one week. yes he played more than me but still it's no comparison. i just wonder how this affects runescape. I have seen it late at night when i went pking one day. you basically have to be 120 cb to pk at mage bank alone.

Is it like inflation of combat levels?

There is no way that you can get 700k xp in 5 hours.. No way!

100 tickets takes like 2-3 hours = depends on (150k-170k for you I guess)

For 100 tickets you get like 30k xp from fighting at the outpost..

So like 160k+30k = 190k... :roll:

You can't get 700k in 5 hours.. That's like 400 tickets.. If you can get 400 tickets in 5 hours tell me! :^o

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.

not the point its still 2x faster than bfor. im pesting right now and just heard somone say 95-99 in 5 days..

Not possible unless he playes 16 hours a day... :-X :-X

400 tickets in prolly 6 :^o

Let's just say an average round of Pest Control takes 1ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâý minute.. That's 40 point every hour.. To get 400 points = 400/40 = 10 hours.. :roll:

Not taken in consideration that you lose aprox. every fifth round..

Let's just say an average round of Pest Control takes 1ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâý minute.. That's 40 point every hour.. To get 400 points = 400/40 = 10 hours.. :roll:

My average is 64 points an hour with zero losses. The fastest possible is around 50 seconds a round. All times include boat loading etc.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

I get about 100k exp (meleeing) per 100 points

So 200 points would be 336k exp +200k exp just from destroying portals.

So 550k max for me, except I don't know in what amount of time since I don't pay attention. So maybe you can get 700k exp in 5 hours.

95-99, or whatever it was, in 5 days, is easily possible. I did it with Attack. Pest Control is very fast XP, if you know what you're doing...easy? Probably. But the option is there, so you may as well take it. *shrugs*

I PC with a group known as "Heart Unit", which is a group of level 100+ers that world hop every few hours to get rid of low levels. The average game is 40-60 seconds, and we don't lose a single game...so... yes, XP that fast is VERY possible.

My average is 64 points an hour with zero losses. The fastest possible is around 50 seconds a round. All times include boat loading etc.

Don't lie.. :^o

50 seconds every round.. Wow, what world do you do PC on?

Don't lie.. :^o

50 seconds every round.. Wow, what world do you do PC on?

Yes, I am a liar. :roll: You obviously have no or poor experience on the subject. Try thinking before accusing. I have been at portals where I am the noob at 109 combat. 25 people, 4 portals, 6 on each portal with 1 floater, dds spec (x2) x 4 x 6 x the average hit for a level ~110 min. I can assure you that I have been in rounds of 50 seconds or less and 64 an hour is FAR from improbable.

Let's say the average hit with a dds is 15 even though most have upwards of 85 str easily. That's 15 (average damage) x 2 (2 hits per spec) x 4 (number of specs) x 6 (number of PCers) = 720 damage in the time it takes for 4 dagger-speed attacks; which is more than a portal's total hp. This doesn't take into account the fact that ALL players pray for str and att and most use some sort of stat booster all while wearing the best possible gear. My slash and strength bonus were 120 or so.

So, let me say this again: I know from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, not just "I think, so I will call other people liars", that you can get rounds complete AND loaded on the boat in 50 seconds or less.

In fact, if I am slow to the portal, I sometimes have a hard time getting the required 50 damage. I pc with Affliction and Heart Unit so the world varies.

RahkUrWrld.png

No its actually hard try it once without any high lvl and you'll see it's hard really.

Hearth servers are good and just because of that you get good xp.

mastersigcopy5sxff7.gif

Combat lvl : 121/124

No its actually hard try it once without any high lvl and you'll see it's hard really.

Hearth servers are good and just because of that you get good xp.

That argument is as valid as saying that it is hard to sell a party hat set for 500mil on an unpopulated world. Of course it will be hard if you do it the hard way. How many people have 500mil cash in the average world? What are your chances of finding them? What are your chances of beating pc with 5 level 40s? The reverse is rather easy. How hard would it be to sell a phat set on world 2 in the phat section for the price of just a blue phat? How hard would it be to beat a PC game with smart 126's at 1hp with full dharok's, super setted, and praying?

PC, like anything else in the game, is as hard/easy as you make it.

RahkUrWrld.png

I personally dislike the fact that you can train magic using melee with it, and given that it is free and needs no food I think the exp is far too fast.

there are no stupid questions

just way too many inquisitive idiots

balance is scary to people who like things easy for them

Utopianflame.png

Well i personally love the fast experience, i just really hope Jagex doesnt nerf it somehow or whatever. Not because of losing the ability to get fast experience, but the fact of all the peeps who will start ranting about not being able to get fast experience anymore, i guess that should should make it even, just how it was before. :wink:

bender8eu.png

fry5sj.png

meatwad3ek.png