HELP....FIRECAPE

tafrank

yep, i did it with lower level than you and no guthan, so you should have no problem. By the way, dont bring a coif, replace it with another super restore pot. Coif's ranged bonus is almost negligible.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

id also bring black d hide instead of the karils top and bottom as the range bonus is the same with better melee def,

and yes remove the coif and just wear guthans helm with black d hide top b chaps,

other wise you got all the best equipment

and id drop 3-4 sara brews, with guthans you dont need any you can bring more sup restores then, i bring 1 sara brew when i go in and i dont even use it, its just as a precaution

siggy4ny.jpg

Slayer FTW!!! Currently Lvl 73

Barrows Items: 8 Dragon Drops: 5

1632 Total All Skills 60+ 1700 blog.

"If you have got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"-Flamers Watch Out

id also bring black d hide instead of the karils top and bottom as the range bonus is the same with better melee def,

and yes remove the coif and just wear guthans helm with black d hide top b chaps,

and id drop 3-4 sara brews, with guthans you dont need any you can bring more sup restores then, i bring 1 sara brew when i go in and i dont even use it, its just as a precaution

Karil's top has superior ranged bonus than black d hide, and i believe the skirt as well.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Your equipment is perfect, an obby cape would be better but don't bother buying it, it's not that necessary.

2-4 sara brews is enough (I only used 2). And lose the coif for a prayer potion or super restore.

Got fire cape at the 17th of June 2006

Abyssal whip drops: 6

you could have always just used an xbow+bolts as it would save the extra cbow space, and its more consistent in accuracy

then fill that empty spot with a range pot(you might wanna be steadily ranged boosted or not..)

you could have always just used an xbow+bolts as it would save the extra cbow space, and its more consistent in accuracy

then fill that empty spot with a range pot(you might wanna be steadily ranged boosted or not..)

yes but the x bow and racks cst much more if you are only paying 180k for your c bows and the one space wont hurt much i had 4 sharks with me when i did it and only 1 sara brew and i didnt even waste 1 shark

Karil's top has superior ranged bonus than black d hide, and i believe the skirt as well.

if your talking about ranged atk then im afraid your wrong, exact same atk stats on top's and bottom's, karils only superiority is its mage defence.

siggy4ny.jpg

Slayer FTW!!! Currently Lvl 73

Barrows Items: 8 Dragon Drops: 5

1632 Total All Skills 60+ 1700 blog.

"If you have got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"-Flamers Watch Out

well im officially a nub.....

dead2yi.jpg

i messed up on switching

and i learnt about the sara brews, i didnt need that many, another range pot and more sup restores for next time

ill ust take 2 sara pots

goin again in about 15 mins,, just tryin to get some sup restores. only got like 5 left...or could i use ppots?

well im officially a nub.....

dead2yi.jpg

i messed up on switching

and i learnt about the sara brews, i didnt need that many, another range pot and more sup restores for next time

ill ust take 2 sara pots

goin again in about 15 mins,, just tryin to get some sup restores. only got like 5 left...or could i use ppots?