Do you see less people breaking rules after the F2p update?

QWERTY1

Come to think of it, I walked through varrock and stood next to staff shop. (f2p hangout zone) And for the first time in forever, i didnt constantly hear "need bf must b h0t!"

cypress85.png

i once saw ruby and ash in the wildy, thought it was a santa hat.

The only thing i saw that somebody wanted the boots. And some high lvled guy's brought him to the spot where the ghosts (lvl 76) and the Ankou's (86). And try to keep him there so he woud die. He was lvled in the 50. And had rune scimmy and some other stuff. Luckely i was in the neighbeurhood i gave him some food and brought him to the boots. O:) Feels good O:)

peche707.png

2cht0ma.png

ya i havent seen a scammer yet...

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

I have been just hacked so i don't think so, BTW can i track the ip's that have accesed to my acc?

"hasta la victoria siempre."

Beated Monkey madness lvl76.

Beated haunted mine at lvl 77.

cmb +75 and total +930 all stats +46 before p2p.

Al f2p stats +50 (15/02/08)

mmm yea, i've seen less ppl, but pehaps there really arn't. Maybe its just us lol? meh, the less scammers, losers, jerks there are, the beter

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

lol i think he ment real players... like you and I, but i never new there were autoers in the mining guild.. not that i hang out there much. But i thought they was all yew cutting lol

6CCmn.jpg

Or maybe YOU're too busy playing the Stronghold of Security!

yea people are to busy with that than scamming, but i give it a week when everyone has there new boots and scepters and people will be back to scamming :shame:

sorosigjq5.jpg

Or maybe YOU're too busy playing the Stronghold of Security!

yea people are to busy with that than scamming, but i give it a week when everyone has there new boots and scepters and people will be back to scamming :shame:

i hope not, i like it without scammers.

6CCmn.jpg

Come to think of it, I walked through varrock and stood next to staff shop. (f2p hangout zone) And for the first time in forever, i didnt constantly hear "need bf must b h0t!"

Probably because they were busy in the safety stronghold that they weren't in varrock :P

I doubt this will change very much. People like me just go through the thing not even thinking, but i'm not a rule breaker... :^o, lol.

But maybe it will help. Only time will tell...