New random event

eyehawk78

Has anybody had the new random event that must have come with the stronghold of security update? A security guard appears (dont know what he says as I was browsing through these forums at the time) and if you have your recovery questions set he gives you a reward (i got some money) and advises you to go to the stronghold.

Although I didnt take a screenie. Sorry!

lol, so its like a MOM? because he comes all the time to me, and he annoys meh when i'm trying to train at aggressive monsters lol

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

I got him while killin catapolds (or whatever) and he said something about recovs, I rememberd i couldn't remember them or if I'd even set any so I decicded to reset my recovs :D

addymwccape,Arkano5.gif

Arkano5.gif

Well, yesterday at the SODB KBD event, we got 2 security gaurds. Being a new random, with maybe bugs, and ALSO it being a multi combat, and ALSO wiating for the KBD to spawn, we all teamed them both. Both were destroyed in less than 10 seconds. somebody got a screenshot i think, on the SODB forums.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

Someone cooking in catherby got one but he just ignored it, I attacked it! Anyone can attack it! He didn't stay around though for me to kill him, about 5 seconds after I started attacking him he went. Coward! Ill get you one day! :P