Cutting 100K Oak logs within 3 hours.

Ok, I find the place south of Ardougne the best place to cut oak logs. I can't confirm that but I need to know if I can cut 100K oaks near Ardougne within 3 hours. I need to know some place there I can cut 100K oak logs within 3 hours. I have a rune hatchet BTW.

Here is the list of my imcompleted quests: * means I did never even start it.

Cabin Fever*

Desert Treasure*

Devious Minds

Eadgar's Ruse

Enakra's Lament*

Fairy Tale Part 1 - Growing Plants*

Garden Of tranquillinty

Ghosts Ahoy

Horror From The Deep

Icthlarian's Lil Helper

In Aid Of Myrque*

In Search of Myrque

Legends Quest

Monkey Madness

Mountain Daughter*

Mourning Ends Part1*

Mourning Ends Part2*

One Small Favour

Rat Cathers*

Recipe Of Disaster

Regicide

Roving Elves*

Rum Deal*

Shades Of Mort'on*

Shadow Of The Storm

Spirits of The Elids

Swan Song*

Tai Bwo Wannai Trio

A Tail Of Two Cats*

Troll Romance*

Troll Stronghold

Zogre Flesh Eaters

NOTE: Don't suggest me on finishing a quest, asking where I am in a quest IF it has something to do with good oak place is ok however.

So tell me will the south of Ardougne place be able to let me cut 100K oak logs within 2 hours? If not what does?

I highly doubt it is possible to get that many oaks in 3 hours. prove me wrong.

Allthough you would have to make 33,3k logs per hour, that is 555,55 logs per minut and about 10 logs per second.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

oaks are fairly rare, oddly enough, and cw is probably one of the best places for 'em

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

oaks are fairly rare, oddly enough, and cw is probably one of the best places for 'em

Huh? Are you joking?

It's one of the most common trees in RuneScape.

Hmm, so you are telling me it would take me more than 3 hours. Ah well let's see, hmm.......

I have to think of something else to stake.

by rare, i mean that of the three 'common' trees, it is by faer the rarest, and they don't come in very largew= patches

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

south of castle wars, not south castle wars

Back by popular demand!

Woodcutting is the only skill of Blaziken's not in the high scores, I'm guessing this is for exp and he doesn't care about banks.

I'd say Castle Wars too, but thats only because it's near a bank.

lord_khallos.png

proudguildmasterng2.png

Don't waste your time cutting oaks in P2P, wait to the end of you membership then go cut them in F2P. You will also find good spots there.

Members are allowed to use non-members' stuff. I need these to stake. And believe me, it will never run out. Unless I become poor. Don't you dare say such a thing. F2P is boring, boring, BORING. I'm not wasting anything. If you can't say anything other than how I waste my time, you're not helping at all.

I don't want to here "don't waste your membership in..." nonsense, since it is very cheap to pay.

My WC level is 48. I need for stakes. I like oaks, and they are used for power-constructioning, don't forget that.

I'm sick of replies like "you're wasting your time" this is my account and I can do whatever I want with it.

Al right guys, thanks for reply. I know it is gonna take a long time but it's worth it. I will do it as soon as I've finished Regicide. Thanks for advice guys.

sorry to burst your bubble... but i did a test on power woodcutting last month... i gathered 675 oaks per hour cutting near varrock without waiting for respawn at 89 wc...

so 100k oak logs in 3 hour is.... let's say pretty optimistic.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

sorry to burst your bubble... but i did a test on power woodcutting last month... i gathered 675 oaks per hour cutting near varrock without waiting for respawn at 89 wc...

so 100k oak logs in 3 hour is.... let's say pretty optimistic.

It's very near a bank. I will ask you this. What hatchet did you use?

rune hatchet, i tried that test with all types of logs except teaks and mahogany.

here are the results:

oaks - 558 logs on average per hour.... 28k xp per hour (varrock)

willows - 562 logs on average per hour... 38k xp per hour (draynor)

maples - 306 logs on average per hour ... 31k xp per hour (lots of waiting time for respawn...) (seers)

yew - 189 logs on average per hour.... 33k xp per hour (gnome stronghold)

magic - 86 logs on average per hour ... 22k xp per hour (gnome stronghold)

all these with banking

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

it takes far longer then you think... i cutted 5k a day (1k a hour) at varock west bank... and you arnt even ranked... get it on 300 hours...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Yes, if a level 89 can only cut about 600 per hour, I could probably cut less since I'm only 48.

Ok, I shouldn't waste time. There are plenny of other goodies to stake. I should think carefully.

300 noted steel platebodies doesn't take too long. I should try that.

For stopping the continusley threads about staking, this one will be the one where I ask for stakes.