recent photo manips

pjb21

i was on the graphics unlimited forum and greenslime posted some pictures and said we could manip them if we wanted, they were to good to resist, so i did exactly that =)

i admit, they are all rather dark, but its all about personal expression, and thats the way i like things, dark. my favourite has to be the first one, its amazing in my opinion. feel free to use as a desktop bg or whatever, but keep my name on it. these can be given away for free.

i must say i do like mugdock, its got some great looking places.

in order of compleatence(first to last):

13d5f8a3.jpg

mugdockparkscotland027mh.jpg

pleanparkscotland0st.jpg

(dont like this one...)

mugdockparkscotland033to.jpg

mugdockcastlescotland5gz.jpg

all manipulated using nothing more special than paint.net =) most of you probably dont know what that is, but its this great free program (like gimp but better imo) a link there is: http://www.eecs.wsu.edu/paint.net/index.html ive found it to be safe of virus and spyware, and runs perfectly.

anyways, enough with the advertising...

CC and coments please =)

(i will probably be doing more and will add them here once done )

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

wow, quess what guys, i have some more spam for you =P

in order of compleatence =)

milngaviegolfclubscotland7iu.jpg

(fairly basic, but its not to bad imo)

mugdockcastlescotland025bm.jpg

(another evil castle)

mugdockparkscotland042tf.jpg

(love this one)

hope you like them =)

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

wow nice, i like the fith in the first post, and the second in the post of the pics you made after.. (the castle pics :oops: )

very, very nice.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

Err here's some CC.

You really need to change up your font every once in a while, either that or give it some sort of effect. After all i completely love visitor/bitdust2 but i try to do something to them.

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

You might wanna post the original photos since it's a manip so we can see the real beautiful side of it. Great gallery indeed, I'm always liking photomanip's stuffs, shame that I can't do as well as many people out there. :-#

2089wde.jpg

Thanks Metroid for the siggy and dark_shadow for avvy! \:D/ :thumbsup:

<3 wendy

You might wanna post the original photos since it's a manip so we can see the real beautiful side of it. Great gallery indeed, I'm always liking photomanip's stuffs, shame that I can't do as well as many people out there. :-#

They're on Greenslime89's thread. You'll be able to pick them out. :P

Err here's some CC.

You really need to change up your font every once in a while, either that or give it some sort of effect. After all i completely love visitor/bitdust2 but i try to do something to them.

its atualy farcry its really cool, but yer it is a bit boring, i dont really know how to make it more intersting tho, suggestions are more than welcome. but that font is like my signiture, size 20, bold, farcry, "PJB21"

yes i really should ill do that sometime soon, it will be better wont it, lol. and thanks, ive only recently started photomanips, cos theyve always lookd so cool. lol. thats why i want cc, it help me to improve. but remember this jitouz, practise and get cc it will help you to improve alot, its what has helped me in my art work.

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

They're on Greenslime89's thread. You'll be able to pick them out. :P

The link's in my sig if you want a look :)