awesome pics..~~look everyone!~~

wolfmon56

Ok first off Zezima wasn't ALWAYS a "legend"...Here are some pics (BTW read everything write)

fake26pi.png

Seconded Heres a SUPER PK that I owned A guy at the chaos element..

fake18bc.png

As you will all be yelling...FAKE......FAKE U NOOB!.....

It IS FAKE!

Rate 1-10 please \'

anyone post :?: =P~

You know you really should try to wait more than 2 minutes before double/tripple posting... try like, bumping after a day has gone by... -_-

They're nothing special i guess. It would be more impressive if i could actually see the dragon sq, chainbody, etc. on the ground.

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

haha funny....l0l.....anyways the reason I have zezima low lvl is because everyon is always going zezima is so high lvl, I am zezima, or saying he Oh so good becauses he's lvl 126 and ranked #1...This pic show he isn't always been #1 someone was before him =/

haha funny....l0l.....anyways the reason I have zezima low lvl is because everyon is always going zezima is so high lvl, I am zezima, or saying he Oh so good becauses he's lvl 126 and ranked #1...This pic show he isn't always been #1 someone was before him =/

Yeh, but you're just as bad as them, you're just using him as a 'scapegoat' in a way.

You do realize that when he was lower other's were lower than him as well. He obviously wasn't always #1 but was up there...

I agree with gold, they realy don't have anything origonal in them. I mean, wow, you have zezima as a low level:/.