Fairy Ring Strategys

Fred_S

New Teleport means new shortcuts, which means we might have a few new strategys to get a few things done faster. Such as doing skills faster or getting items faster. If you have a idea of something like this post it here.

New good Gold Ore spot?:

- Get a whistle in Grail castle before doing this.

Zanaris -> Fairy Ring(B J R) -> Grail Castle -> blow whistle -> mine gold -> go under platform again -> blow whistle -> fairy ring -> Zanaris bank.

edge>fairy ring> 2,2,2 >nat auter >edge

edge> fairy ring > myresque cave > barrows

edge > abyss > noob pks you > loose pouches > edge > ring > new abyss

lost city bank > new abyss area > world 2 to sell whips > repeat 8-)

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I got to thinking... Can't you just steal the holy grail now without doing the quest? I mean, just type in the code for that place, go into the castle, grab a holy grail, then fairy ring out, grab camalot runes, and head to camalot?

blackmbnaval,Mc%20Comix%20Yo.gif

Mc%20Comix%20Yo.gif

I got to thinking... Can't you just steal the holy grail now without doing the quest? I mean, just type in the code for that place, go into the castle, grab a holy grail, then fairy ring out, grab camalot runes, and head to camalot?

Probably not. Sometime during the quest the coordinator will tell you that where the rings take you depends on where you've been. Anyway I'm sure it's been thought of before they added a tele there. I'd go check it out myself, if I hadn't done the holy grail quest yesterday.

b6ebdf2a12.png

armycommandercopy.png

I'm sure Jagex has thought about that... It was probably made so that you can't go there without going there the original way first... like they'd make the Teleport Ring simply place you 3 spaces away.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

I'm sure Jagex has thought about that... It was probably made so that you can't go there without going there the original way first... like they'd make the Teleport Ring simply place you 3 spaces away.

But do you recall the Canifis teleport from the Player Owned Houses and the portal room? Jagex does make mistakes. We'll know for sure when someone posts "Z0MG I got into t3h PlacE!!1!!" or when someone disagrees with a fairy ring list.

• 3 weeks later...
But do you recall the Canifis teleport from the Player Owned Houses and the portal room? Jagex does make mistakes. We'll know for sure when someone posts "Z0MG I got into t3h PlacE!!1!!" or when someone disagrees with a fairy ring list.

apparently that wasnt a bug.

oh, and it was me who posted about it in the first place -.-

I'm not drunk! You wouldn't dare call me drunk if i was sober!