The Guardians First Pk trip - Big ownage

rak

We started with 75 opts.

We Ownd Clan Demolition with 45 opts left and we also won Addidles with 65 opts left

Also we ran into TD but we retret. we killed 5 TD :twisted:

06jul121612454bg.png

06jul121613563ps.png

06jul121653010xo.png

Nice job. Only little kids cry about something like having tele runes. Just shows how immature you are. Alot of people take tele runes in wild if they go deep in the wild and then when they are done, just done wanna walk an extra 20 wildy lvls. Or maybe some people rather not lose items to taggers/pjers in single combat wild. Whinng about teleing does nothin but make you look like a 5 year old, heh, just like complaining about a "safer", when them eating more than you is an advantage to you. Oh well, goodjob guardians.

Nice job. Only little kids cry about something like having tele runes. Just shows how immature you are. Alot of people take tele runes in wild if they go deep in the wild and then when they are done, just done wanna walk an extra 20 wildy lvls. Or maybe some people rather not lose items to taggers/pjers in single combat wild. Whinng about teleing does nothin but make you look like a 5 year old, heh, just like complaining about a "safer", when them eating more than you is an advantage to you. Oh well, goodjob guardians.

Can tell you know Nothing about clans. This is clan discussion. You dont belong in here, kay? EVERY decent clan in RS dosnt tele. It ruins the point of pking. The fact that this clan has teles in their invents proves that when they come across a clan that has a chance of beating them, they will run down to level 20 wildy and tele. To save what? Not even full rune some of them. Teleing just proves that your an "pixel hugger", who have no sense of maturity.

o

Ummm, maturity has nothing to do with being a "pixel hugger" If they are deep in the wild and a clan attacks them, and they arnt dead by the time they get to lvl 20 then they have no place to whine, thats their fault for either not having teamwork, pk skills or stats. Whining and crying about someone utilizing something that was put in the game, is immature. I know plenty about clans, i dont know why people whine about stupid stuff, on a game. Calling people "noobs" "tele noobs" prayer noobs" is like calling someone a doodoo head. Its stupid and shouldnt be done. All the die hard pking clans/players call teleing and all that other stuff dishonorable, then call people names like that. Everyone that has done that needs to look up the word honor and make sure they know the meaning of it before they use it. When not only is calling names like that "dishonorable" but it shows you care about pixels just as much as the guy that teled/ran.

Ummm, maturity has nothing to do with being a "pixel hugger" If they are deep in the wild and a clan attacks them, and they arnt dead by the time they get to lvl 20 then they have no place to whine, thats their fault for either not having teamwork, pk skills or stats. Whining and crying about someone utilizing something that was put in the game, is immature. I know plenty about clans, i dont know why people whine about stupid stuff, on a game. Calling people "noobs" "tele noobs" prayer noobs" is like calling someone a doodoo head. Its stupid and shouldnt be done. All the die hard pking clans/players call teleing and all that other stuff dishonorable, then call people names like that. Everyone that has done that needs to look up the word honor and make sure they know the meaning of it before they use it. When not only is calling names like that "dishonorable" but it shows you care about pixels just as much as the guy that teled/ran.

Example: Mori attack DOA. 2 Doa out of 50 opts escape and manage to tele. Does that make Mori a "bad" pking clan? No, in all our recent wars and run ins our organisation has been extremely good. The only week area we have right now is returning, Which is the only reason TF beat us twice. POH Bugs where "put into the game", dosnt mean it should be there. Yeah the die hard pking clans and players do this, but they beat teams of people like this, because they have the best organisation numbers and tactics. Me personaly dont care about "pixels", which is why i joined a decent pking clan with a good community. From these pictures of "owange" TG just look like a group of wannabe NI. Teams like these die. People like you end up looking silly. Kthxchoclatecake.

o

Lol people like me look silly huh? First of all the poh bugs were not put in the game, its a hole/error in coding, it wasnt purposely put in the game. Any one that compares a glitch that wasnt meant to be put in the game with an actual part of the game needs to stop and think before you put something on the screen. I didnt say it makes them a bad pking clan, i said if you were so good a pker/pking clan youd be able to get them, or atleast a decent amount of them before they tele. You wanna stop them from teleing there are many ways you can do it bind/snare them so it takes longer for them to get to lvl 20. Teleblock them so they cant tele, but dont whine about stupid stuff like that when you have a chance to counter it, but you dont. And how old are you? Twelve? kthxbyeomgpwntkbyte heh, you dont care about pixels but you and others whine because you dont get your kills/pixels when someone teles.Or because you dont get a little message and pile pic to boost your e-rep. Those are pixels, and you are whining because these people that tele stop you from getting them. I think that would make you just as much of a "pixel hugger" as them.

Lol people like me look silly huh? First of all the poh bugs were not put in the game, its a hole/error in coding, it wasnt purposely put in the game. Any one that compares a glitch that wasnt meant to be put in the game with an actual part of the game needs to stop and think before you put something on the screen. I didnt say it makes them a bad pking clan, i said if you were so good a pker/pking clan youd be able to get them, or atleast a decent amount of them before they tele. You wanna stop them from teleing there are many ways you can do it bind/snare them so it takes longer for them to get to lvl 20. Teleblock them so they cant tele, but dont whine about stupid stuff like that when you have a chance to counter it, but you dont. And how old are you? Twelve? kthxbyeomgpwntkbyte heh, you dont care about pixels but you and others whine because you dont get your kills/pixels when someone teles.Or because you dont get a little message and pile pic to boost your e-rep. Those are pixels, and you are whining because these people that tele stop you from getting them. I think that would make you just as much of a "pixel hugger" as them.

Ok you shut up, you know nothing. I would love to see you try kill someone from Greaters to level 20 wilderness before they tele. It's a matter of seconds and is ridiculous when 75 opts take telerunes. Teleing is dishonorable, it's basically being a female dog. They are in hides and need to tele incase they lose, it's pathetic and I personally hope the clan dies. Also if you can come to Greaters so I can TELEBLOCK YOU IN F2P right now please? You know nothing about clans, don't act all Mr.PMS because you lost this argument the second you opened this thread.

deadforumslol.png

Its easier to run and get away than it is to kill someone. If you knew anything about fighting another clan in the wildy you would know that. Can you teleblock in f2p? i know i cant. Binding lasts 5 seconds, which isnt long enough. Im 16 By the way, its all on my Moriquendi profile. Go look. If im such a pixel hugger why do i risk up to 1mil a week pking? And i dont tele and run and then laugh at people once im out the wildy. And do you even have any expeirence pking? What clans have you been in and pkd with? You dont even have your rsn down, which makes me think your just hideing behind a random name so no-one can prove that acttually, you have no experince in doing this, and everything you think is what someone else has put down at somepoint. Also because i use phrases and other words dosnt make me 12. Try and learn that.

o

The only time my clan has teleport runes is if we pk them :lol: :lol:

Now, u should never bring tele runes cuz it's stupid: they just take up inventory space. My clan always pks at lvl 40+ wildy, & we always get the kills. Even when we're going to bank, we meet some ppl in lvl 1-20 wildy. We just bind them, & kill em too fast before they can even tele. Having tele runes....it's just a waste in my opinion

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

The only time my clan has teleport runes is if we pk them :lol: :lol:

Now, u should never bring tele runes cuz it's stupid: they just take up inventory space. My clan always pks at lvl 40+ wildy, & we always get the kills. Even when we're going to bank, we meet some ppl in lvl 1-20 wildy. We just bind them, & kill em too fast before they can even tele. Having tele runes....it's just a waste in my opinion

Exaclty. Teles on f2p takes up 36hp worth of food, and a min of 40 and p2p. These kind of numbers will save your life in a pk run in.

o

MMkay, you say people that use teles dont know how to pk, and are at a disadvantage because they are using spots for runes that could give them hp, yet you complain about them having it. Which is like a peewee league coach complaining about the other team using wood bats instead of metal.

Any good clan doesn't care about pixels, for example, in a recent run in, most members of DF lost over 8, some even getting up to 12/13 sets of rune in 6 hours. Pixel huggers? I think not.

People who bring hides, tele runes, and log/run whenever a 80+ clan comes in are pixel huggers.

Look, it's impossible to kill them all. Even if you come close they all run and tele and log. And yet they claim win. And then they have the nerve to call you "omfg noob!"

Accually WTQ, I wouldn't be supprised if you were in NI.

(Btw NI = Noobs Inc for those who don't know. They crash small clans' wars, they PK in Dhides, they bring tele runes and if any top 20 clan comes they log)

does it really matter if someone teles or not? its a feature that jagex added, why whine about if someone uses it or not?

sure it gets annoying if your killing someone and they tele, but who cares?

its just pixils you gain.

if someone is pking alone and gets attacked by a team, i really wouldnt blame them for teleing.

personally i take tele runes, incase i get ambushed. iv only had to use them once or twice. i really dont care about losing pixels,but its just annoying to have to get a new set of stuff, i havt to sell stuff ive pked etc.

l33tspeak4tk.gif

Don't be afraid your life will end, be afraid it will never begin.

NI? I've never heard of them. I would never "crash a war" thats rude. And if they are "pixel hugging" for trying to keep their stuff, wouldnt it be "pixel hugging" whining about not getting a little kill message(pixels) and their stuff(pixels)? Its the same thing. And if a clan wars you, then runs,calls you noobs and say they won...get over it. You know you won, thats all that really matters, who cares if they say they did, but you really did. I dont get the point of flaming someone because they want to keep their stuff, when you are flaming them calling them pixel huggers/tele noobs because you didnt get to take their stuff.

does it really matter if someone teles or not? its a feature that jagex added, why whine about if someone uses it or not?

sure it gets annoying if your killing someone and they tele, but who cares?

its just pixils you gain.

if someone is pking alone and gets attacked by a team, i really wouldnt blame them for teleing.

personally i take tele runes, incase i get ambushed. iv only had to use them once or twice. i really dont care about losing pixels,but its just annoying to have to get a new set of stuff, i havt to sell stuff ive pked etc.

+1

That makes perfect sense. Whining about someone using tele runes(a feature Jagex did indeed put into the game) is like whining about someone beating you because they used weapon specs. They're in the game bc Jagex wants people to use them if they want to. I personally have never heard, "Omg you noob! You have to use DDS specs to pwn me!? What a noob!" Now if anyone has ever heard someone say that then let me know. I need a good laugh.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?