Runescape 3

dudeonthenet

more skills you can use. i mean they made some stupid stuff. thieving is boring as hell. herblore and farming are just pointless. and its way to hard to lvl crafting and rune crafting. and firemaking!? what the hell is the point of making fires? they actualy gave that its own skill i mean i could not think of anything stupider than firemaking

nversaydie13.png

20i9enb.jpg

trapped1yn6.png

PKERS CAN ALL BE DAMNED TO HELL!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a better friends system, with lists so you dont confuse and removes people that are banned or puts a (banned) next to their name

pker683.png

he has a phat just cause he is a p mod, now shut up about it
you're right, it's like giving candy to a fat kid and punch him when he eats it

more skills you can use. i mean they made some stupid stuff. thieving is boring as hell. herblore and farming are just pointless. and its way to hard to lvl crafting and rune crafting. and firemaking!? what the hell is the point of making fires? they actualy gave that its own skill i mean i could not think of anything stupider than firemaking

Mate, i couldnt agree with you more about firemaking...I think they may have ran out of ideas and thought, "we'll just stick that in there and see how it goes."

Its like having a skill for erm...carwashing...Pointless.

RSN=Wolfy Slayer.

Bug.gif

wolfy_slayer.png

Guest Xyrho

An examine option on players would be cool.. and u can type in ur own edit option and change it whe ever u like

more skills you can use. i mean they made some stupid stuff. thieving is boring as hell. herblore and farming are just pointless.

being able to make potions that raise your attack, defense, and strength are pointless? being able to make poisons that can make or break a pk is pointless? being bale to restore your prayer without having to go to an alter is pointless? Hmm, i'm sorry, but i am going to have to disagree with you there.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

In my own opinion, I think RuneScape is fine the way it is. The graphics could be a little better, but how better do you think a Java web based game can get? This is almost as good as it will get and maybe a little better graphics wise...but I think Jagex has done a fine job.

finish235ue.jpg

I thought it was confirmed there will be on RS3...

Was that meant to be a 'no'. If so, where did you hear this? Our sources may be the same, and I can't find where I heard this.

Was that meant to be a question? :P

And I can't remember where I heard this... It might've been on these forums, but hell, I don't know. IMO it would be a waste of time on Jagex's part. The game has gotten large enough to where it would take months to redo everything. And for the time being, I'm fine with RS the way that it is. I don't see why you people care so much about graphics...

I'd like to see it with Oblivion graphics 8-)

Then the min. reqs would be like x1800 series graphics card and atleast 2ghz Athlon64 or some new Intel processor (not P4 or Celeron). And 2gb RAM also. Although the ammount of players would decrease considerably.

Te be realistic...

I don't think we're going to see RS3 in next 3-4 years for sure. The current engine is actually not that bad at all. The graphics is awesome for Java (is it Java anymore?) And that engine allows them to add various fun and nifty things to the game.

Cydoor.png

Lets see the evolution

rs1 - hard to level combat and skills, bad graphics (good pk system)

rs2 - easy to level combat with 80k xp per hour and the skills are very easy, good graphics (semi good pk system)

rs3 - lvl 3 - 126 in 1 month, 200k xp an hour leveling skills and very good graphics (dumb pk system)

hi

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

To decrease lag then make it downloadable, like World of Warcraft you have to purchase the CD's. Also this would mean that you would not have to load up the game everytime. And the graphics can easily become better because you don't have to retrieve the information form the server. The only problem would be that downloads for the game would become quite annyoing since theres one every week.

Jagex have howveer said they will never make rs3

Thing is the current game system allows for virtually any update to be implicated, only further change tht could be made was putting it on disk

Graphics etc can be enchanced as itnernet etc gets better

but anyway if there was an rs3 better graphics would be nice to see definately

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'd like 'real' 3-D graphics. I know it is 3-D now but the blocky-ness is horrible. It should be more like Talesweaver (Korean MMORPG game (no offence but is alot more better than Runescape at the moment)) where everything is 3-D and everything is so detailed. Also I'd like new weapon pictures. Those pictures have been there since the beginning. Lastly, they need a "NOOBLAND" for me and many other "noobs" to train and not be called that annoying nickname anymore. How it works is like the server will only let accounts under a certain level go in. There could be a combat server, and a crafting server, and a mining server, etc. and all it is on the inside (mining server for example) are alot of ore. Just a world with alot of ore and in that world you can mine ore faster. But whatever you get in these worlds, you dont keep except your experience and a couple of other items. This would definately help my rage issues toward people who call others noobs just because they stink at combat. My combat is ~35 but my craft and stuff is pretty high FOR MY LEVEL IN COMBAT. That is all until something else pops in my head. :D

stormcannon1.png

98% of all people are actually crocodiles in disguise. If you are one of the 2% that arn't, paste this in your signature.

There you go Darkduellord.