Runescape 3

dudeonthenet

Now that I got your attention, when Jagex does release it (they have not mentioned anything about it to my knowledge but I'm sure they will some day) what would you like to be added to the game? Better graphics are always appriciated. I'd like to see an option to have a first person view.

EDIT: Please don't post unless you have an opinion on a new feature. Too many people are spamming about whether or not RS3 will come out.

Dudeonthenet.png

Dudeonthenet.png

I'm always buying snapdragon seeds, name your price.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If its basically the same game with better graphics, less lag, and maybe a new pk system, im there

what do u mean by new pk system? mnd explainging what u wud like?

Back In rsc with catching and stuff, you needed skill, not just barrage, whip, dds, ko.

sigfrompokerod4.jpg

Thanks for the sig poker! :P

Nothing, because Runescape 3 will never come out. Or at least no time soon. Jagex has made clear that Rs3 is not currently in the works, or will be anytime soon.

BTW I believe this belongs in the Suggestions board.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Could you direct me to where that was mentioned. Also there wasn't going to be an X-men 4 but it seems that is in the works now. Anyway as I mentioned in the post, it will eventually come out and its still fun think about it :lol: .

Dudeonthenet.png

Dudeonthenet.png

Doubt that rs3 will be released within the next few years. Why would they spend so much time and money creating it when the amount of people that play rs2 increases daily? They're making good money grom membership fees etc, the majority of people are happy with the game.

IMO, Rs2 is fine. No point even thinking about rs3

Tugrul88 ---> Perm Banned because Jagex can't distinguish the difference between Trust-trading and RW trading.

l_3_v_3_l_3.gif

Ok, we get it, runescape 3 wont be coming out for a while. That wasn't the meaning of this post. It was to offer insites of players for improvement on the current system. Haven't you ever been doing something on runescape and thought "hey I have an idea how this could be better"? Well if you have, post your thoughts, if not please quit spamming my post.

Dudeonthenet.png

Dudeonthenet.png

If its basically the same game with better graphics, less lag, and maybe a new pk system, im there

Barrows > PKing

I would like better graphics and a little less lag :D.

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

I wouldnt want it to change much more then just the graphics. I like it how it is.
I'm agreeing with this, but I don't think that Rs3 will happen for quite sometime because there is tonnes more that they can add to Rs2, so I won't expect anything but additions.
Slack_Tide.png

Anyways, to authenticize my post, I will find where I read that. I know it was an authorized site, like either Wikipedia, or a well known fan site.

~The above was posted by Viktorkrum77 not knowing his brother was logged in Tip It. :wall:

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

No transfer of accounts from RS2...make everyone start over. As long as they kept 2 running, no one could really complain (other than saying I'm not gonna play 3). I'm not sure if I would actually like it or not, but it would make things interesting.

Well, if they ever did make a Rs3, they'd have to make it downloadable, not browser based, in order to make better grahpics and features. The a browser based game has limits.

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png

I would like to see the old combat system returned, the 3 rounds of combat before you can leave the combat. Also the old mining/fishing/wcing where when you have a full inventory of something, you wouldn't have to bank or drop the stuff in your inventory to continue skilling. But it would just drop automatically :\

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

Actaully, the only thing i've read on the official Jagex site is regards of an entirely brand new game, not Runescape 3.

Quite a long time ago I read that, but i'm sure it's in development.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

I believe someone on these forums a little while ago posted something about jagex coming to their university and talking about tech and stuff but also mentioning that they were working on an entirly new game seperate from runescape.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg