Dagannoth Kings trip!

wolfmon56

First off if this is the wrong forum please move :oops:

Ok I am looking for people who are experts at taking down the Kings, I have gone to some trips and did pretty well..(I can olny take on the rex cause I use mage)

Now I need someone who can

Range Dagannoth Prime (70+ range recommanded, he can be meleed against)

Melee Dagannoth Supreme (guthans is good against him)

Mage Dagannoth Rex (weakness fire spell any spell tho doesn't matter even slayer dart works)

Now If you want to you can can do all 3, 2, or just 1 of them...but since i'm not super good yet i'd like someone who is very good at them, so we do pretty good..

Also ALWAYS protect from mage at the kings.

With you're experience and combat level I doubt that it would be smart to attempt the DK's.

Oh, and I've never heard of Rex being weak to Fire Spells :lol: . Might want to edit dat part out.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

With you're experience and combat level I doubt that it would be smart to attempt the DK's.

Oh, and I've never heard of Rex being weak to Fire Spells :lol: . Might want to edit dat part out.

I read it on Runehq but they suck sometimes...lmao

Anyways I CAN do the dagg kings I was just there now, but my team had to go :cry:

I don't reccomend pulling people from the streets to gowith you. They could loot you if you die. Take your friends i think it would be safer.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Thats why I am looking for high lvls cause really what lvl 100+ would take someones rune legs lol

Shoot me

Who in heavens name (not jesus) would take rune legs to dagganoth kings...

Oh my god...

That's putting a target to your head -.-

~Jew :-s

wesssig2copy3bd.gif

Rsn: G1zm0n4t0r

Lol, yes. Ew roon.

And level 100+'s loot. Time after time i hear people talking about how they got a free whip when solmeone died at the barrows and things. But if its only rune legs then ok.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Lol, yes. Ew roon.

And level 100+'s loot. Time after time i hear people talking about how they got a free whip when solmeone died at the barrows and things. But if its only rune legs then ok.

Exactly (especially since most people that go there are already 100+), which is why I don't go with RSB teams anymore, just the SODB. I swear, every time someone died no one would care what was going on, disregarding the fatal positioning of the Kings, and dash at the pile, grab as much as they could, and teleport, then leave the honest guys (usually only me) to get totally screwed by all the other Kings teaming. Those trips were both morally draining, and painful.

EDIT: One last note about your "ALWAYS PROTECT FROM MAGE" point. I generally Mage, and while on the eastern coast I can not be attacked by Prime or Supreme, in the same way that having the Rangers stay as far north as possible protects them from Supreme. Thus, in my Karils outfit, I generally prefer to Protect Range since the Rangers are tougher, poisin, and my 90 Magic and Karils protect me greatly from the mages attacks. That is pretty much how I always mage Rex :wink: .

The only other circumstance that anyone would Protect Range is when fighting Sup while Prime is down, but other then that, yes, Protect Mage :P .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

join sodb, gain some trust, join us on dag trips after your trust is earned...

Look for hte post on this page, or the second page of gen p2p

That is all

Socc.png

Socc | 99 Magic | 95/99 Range | 99 Defence | 99 Hitpoints | 96/99 Summoning |Join SODB for some monster Slayin! |