250k prayer xp in one hour?? what!

morgansdachshunds

i herd that too but i dought a noob like u could do it..

ohh wow i wish i could help people like you have just done =D> =D>

im and ecto boy so you will find me praying for 4x the xp per bone in the ghosts port

dev1lukvo1.jpg

what quest can you use ectoplasm? :oops:

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

what quest can you use extoplasm? :oops:

Ghost's ahoy!

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

ty :D

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

Make a Gilded altar with 75 construction (or use tea at 72), or go to a friends chapel. You'll need to have burners that use marrentills to light up. Use a dragon bone with the altar, you get 252 xp in 3 clicks. It gives you 350% of the regular xp, and is way faster than ecto. You can do around 1k bones per hour. I used this method and it's really really fast, a bit costly though if you don't get the bones yourself.

FYI it's also possible to get up to around 500k Xp in prayer using this method with Ourg bones.

fastforce.png

lunarvu1.png

Now, now. Have you even seen his stats? If so what do they tell you? Nothing.

Equipmennt tells if you're a noob, stats has nothing to do with it. :shame:

Anyway, I think ect is good way. Think about it 1K dragon bones could give about 75K exp. And it doesn't take long if your agility is high enough so it's good idea. \'

I just bury bones the normal way, I never tested this. So don't flame me if I'm wrong. I've heard this is quick.

Erm... in my opinion you have that backwards... Any old noob can have a rich friend, it takes some actual effort to get experience (without using very illegal methods of course...). Items are of course important and do show wealth, but other ppl choose to use their wealth in getting skill's exp rather than just getting that one item to more easily show off with.

Anyway, I think ect is good way. Think about it 1K dragon bones could give about 75K exp. And it doesn't take long if your agility is high enough so it's good idea. \'

I just bury bones the normal way, I never tested this. So don't flame me if I'm wrong. I've heard this is quick.

The ectofunctus still takes a long time because you have grind all your bones (three steps per bone, only being able to carry half an inventory of bones/ half pots). Scoop slime (go all the way down to the bottom, scoop one by one). Pray to the altar using an inventory of half ground bones, half slime. You also have to pick up your ectotokens every ~inventory of dragon bones.

At the altar all you have to do each trip is: light each burner, use the bones on the altar.

The speed difference is very worth the lost 50% multiplyer.

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

Now, now. Have you even seen his stats? If so what do they tell you? Nothing.

Actually, neither prove if a person is a 'noob' or not. They could prefer a set of equipment that is too low for them and stats have never had anything to do with anything but your ability to do things on runescape. It's the character of a person that tells if they're a noob or not, and anyone who doubts that needs a quick mind-refresh.

As for the experience, well... I just kill Hill Giants and play pest control. I may only have 42 prayer, but I perfer the longer, slower, and sure ways for things. I like to expand my time on runescape, seeing as i have too much of it.

Orly.jpg

ROFL i actually train with Pest Control; you dont need food and you get good exp. Of course i use all of my commendation points on prayer... I'm not really an expert on fast prayer training, I got where I am by training my combat solely on ice giants for... ages. the gilded altar does a lot faster than that annoying ectofungus, although it is, of course, much more expensive (to get your construction high enough to build the altar, to built the altar, and because you are going through more bones for less exp) So it really depends if you would rather be cost efficient or fast.

Ghost's ahoy!

kwimbob's a noob! you dont need to do ghosts ahoy to do ecto, and with the advent of fairy rings, you can still do the duel ring shortcut

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

Man, you sure showed us. Not only did you call this person a noob for asking for help and advice in the "help and advice" forum... Your sig shows us your awesome combat stats, with goals which would give you much more than 1 lvl... and you have a link to your character who doesn't rank in the hiscores... Incredible. I'd like to see someone try to out-do you. =D>

On topic: At lvl 75 construction you can build the highest level prayer alter in your house, which gives you 3.5x prayer experience per bone if you have the alters lit when you bury bones in there. Ectoplasm gives 4x experience per bone, but it takes much longer, so that probably the majority bury bones in their house. You also need marrentil if I'm not mistaken, so its actually good for something now \'

b6ebdf2a12.png

armycommandercopy.png

Ghost's ahoy!

kwimbob's a noob! you dont need to do ghosts ahoy to do ecto, and with the advent of fairy rings, you can still do the duel ring shortcut

Bah... Kwimbob is a noob :oops:

You need to have done "The Restless Ghost" and "Priest in Peril"

If you do Ghost's Ahoy you get the ectophial and it makes it a ton faster (it's pretty much pointless to try ecto-ing without an ectophial). If you don't do Ghost's Ahoy you still can use the ectofunctus however.