new f2p skill!!!

If anybody whines, its P2pers that whine about how much F2pers whine.

At least you admit that its f2p that is the cause of the whining :lol:

runescape already has too many skills. we could do well to get rid of prayer, theiving, firemaking, farming, construction and probably herblore. and get rid off rares merchanting ftw! lol jk

prayer- try beating fight caves or barrows without prayer

theiving- you can steal money...its a good skill

firemaking- shade burning

farming- ability to grow herbs

construction- a fun skill

herblore- again fight caves and barrows

You obviously missed his "lol jk" :roll:

Heh, they sure did. Makes stuff like this so awfully funny in the end such that everyone can look back on the argument and final concensus, and then just simply laugh their @**** off. :lol:

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have to keep in mind that the f2p version is only a DEMO to influence players to join as a member. if you want new skills then just pay 5 dollars!!

Im tired of ppl sayin that f2p players should have more updates!!!

If youre to greedy to pay $5 dollars a month then i dont think u deserve a new skill

happyham1.png

^FINALLY HIT 200 QUEST POINTS THANKS TO LUNAR DIPLOMACY!!!!!^

yow90.gif

As much as I as well as all the other ftpers would like a new skill I agree that we don't really need it. ftp is just to entice people to get a membership. but because ftp is basicly an appatizer(sp?) to members I think jagex should add SOME thingsto ftp. for example, some kind of minigame? curently there are no minigames in ftp but there are in p2p, adding a minigame would show ftpers more of what they're missing and may convince more people to get membership.

~Genoraven

RIGHT ON!!!

happyham1.png

yow90.gif

As much as I as well as all the other ftpers would like a new skill I agree that we don't really need it. ftp is just to entice people to get a membership. but because ftp is basicly an appatizer(sp?) to members I think jagex should add SOME thingsto ftp. for example, some kind of minigame? curently there are no minigames in ftp but there are in p2p, adding a minigame would show ftpers more of what they're missing and may convince more people to get membership.

~Genoraven

RIGHT ON!!!

There actually is one minigame at this point in F2P, and that is the new "Stronghold Of Security" area, at least in the manner of how I see it. I will admit, it is no "Castle Wars" or "Void Knights" or "Dwarven Blast Furnace"... but at least it is something. :)

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

~Genoraven

RIGHT ON!!!

There actually is one minigame at this point in F2P, and that is the new "Stronghold Of Security" area, at least in the manner of how I see it. I will admit, it is no "Castle Wars" or "Void Knights" or "Dwarven Blast Furnace"... but at least it is something. :)

yeah i was kinda omitting that cuz, as a member, that plays no major role in the the game((my opinion))

but yeah i guess u have a point

happyham1.png

yow90.gif

~Genoraven

RIGHT ON!!!

yeah i was kinda omitting that cuz, as a member, that plays no major role in the the game((my opinion))

but yeah i guess u have a point

Not entirely... unluckily, they attached no quest or anything to the Stronghold, which means that some players (sadly) will never look inside that place. :cry: Jagex should have at least given players the opportunity to hand that green book to Litara, in trade for say a quest point or some gp or runes or something. :(

well i guess thats why jagex added a few emotes and a some boots... so that people would do it... even though those arent exactly the best rewards..

happyham1.png

yow90.gif

well i guess thats why jagex added a few emotes and a some boots... so that people would do it... even though those arent exactly the best rewards..

Even better, they should have made the Colored Boots for the mage instead of for the warrior. Would have been much better that way, actually making sure to NOT penalize one or more of the 3 fighting modes. Jagex actually slapped people playing as mages in the face with that update, especially on F2P...

WHY just WHY should it be a f2p skill?

Just becouse YOu Dont want or cant pay for the game

an,d you want a neww skill for f2p becuz everything is bored?

Why should they do that for f2p, Im not asking why jagex should do that,but what is your suggestion why it would be f2p?

861i3.gif

I'm F2P lol and I think it's a bad idea. I would be thrilled and thankful though if it happened, but my hopes are not even slightest bit in the little twinkle twinkle little star not even a speck hopeful.

XD

=D> inf

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Why should they do that for f2p, Im not asking why jagex should do that,but what is your suggestion why it would be f2p?

Because the last few new skill additions were p2p only. A new f2p usable skill would be a good idea for a change.

BTW, I'm not f2p. I just think f2p should get more updates.

Tetsuya.png

maybe Jagex should just give f2p the desert areas and the rest of Karjama. It'll shut most of em up for awhile even if they can't do anything with it.

the whole point is that they do complain enough to actually get p2p. anyway, they just got the stronghold sucurity or whatever it is, and a lumbridge graphics update. Jagex still cares about f2p, its how all the p2p people started off. But the main reason I became p2p was to access all the new skills and areas

The it in tip.it stands for Italy. Not many people know that until now.

OK!!! PEOPLE SIGN UP FOR MEMBERSHIP SO THAT THEY CAN GAIN NEW SKILLS AND QUESTS!!! WHY SHOULD F2P GET NEW STUFF IF THEY AINT PAYIN DIDDLY-SQUAT?!?!?!? YOU WANT A NEW SKILL?!?!?! THEN PAY THE MEASLY $5 DOLLARS AND YOULL GET YOU SOME NEW SKILLS (7 TO BE EXACT)!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

(sorry if I came across a bit pushy but im tired of non-members whining/complaing, they should just be grateful that jagex even lets them play (and i cant stand the fact that f2p thinks that jagex should waste their time for people who are just gettin a free ride and arent even givin anything in return))

(o yeah and sorry about the all cap i didnt notice it until it was to late...)

happyham1.png

yow90.gif

What I think is that f2p doesnt need a brand new skill so much as we just need a members skill. Everyone hates farming why not atleast let non-members be able to grow things like sweetcorn and other useless food items its not asking very much.

I may be F2P, but I'll point out the problem with that:

If we could grow stuff, we'd need to be able to do stuff with it too... that would mean unlocking parts of the cooking and herblore skills... Sadly, neither a lot of the P2Ps or Jagex wish to give us this. :(

What I think is that f2p doesnt need a brand new skill so much as we just need a members skill. Everyone hates farming why not atleast let non-members be able to grow things like sweetcorn and other useless food items its not asking very much.

when you say that "everyone hates farming" is that your opinion? or it that an actual fact? cuz if everyone hates it then why are there always people at the farming patches? dont say "everyone" unless you have tested it and have actually asked "everyone" in RS

and to get back on topic:

i dont think a new skill for f2p is comin anytime soon since the f2p version is only a DEMO ((keyword "DEMO")) so it only makes since that a DEMO isnt gonna get updates since its just there to persuade people into subscribing to members

happyham1.png

yow90.gif

I think Jagex is pretty much done adding stuff to F2P for awhile...They've been reluctant to a new thing in F2P twice a year...It's just not going to happen. A new quest or possibly a (very) tiny area or a (really low level) monster or stuff like that...but a skill is completely out of the question. No offense, but what are the chances.

Rcty

i dont think a new skill for f2p is comin anytime soon since the f2p version is only a DEMO ((keyword "DEMO")) so it only makes since that a DEMO isnt gonna get updates since its just there to persuade people into subscribing to members

It's not a demo! :roll:

f2p is the full game, and members is the expansion.

Tetsuya.png

im not F2P, but i think they should get a new update besides the design and stuff...but i also think they shouldnt becuz they didnt pay..but mayb they should get some of the desert area mayb?

~Ray

\:D/ Ray::P2P::::Roaming Around::::Phat me pl0x?::::Beamster:: \:D/

reduccionoy9.jpg