did i just scam someone?

ikraz66

I sold a blue skirt(t) via the forums for 115k, but i called it a wiz robe bottom. After the trade, he got mad and tried to get me to trade back, then he claimed i was scamming for selling the wrong item. I thought blue skirt and robe bottom was the same thing. Can i get banned for this?

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

I sold a blue skirt(t) via the forums for 115k, but i called it a wiz robe bottom. After the trade, he got mad and tried to get me to trade back, then he claimed i was scamming for selling the wrong item. I thought blue skirt and robe bottom was the same thing. Can i get banned for this?

I would think that you could because if reported, Jagex would not know what you thought. :( Either way, you still didn't tell him what it really was so I would call it a scam; I would ban you. <.<

Rcty

AFAIK, a blue skirt is a robe bottom, but without magic properties. As there is no magic bottom (in f2p at least) that has magic properties, I'd say you are fine. If I was a mod, I'd surely say you made an honest mistake.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

OK, true it is a scam, but its his fault as much as yours. If he was smart, he would have looked on the accept screen. It is half your fault but the other half belongs to him. PLus, how does jagex know what you said over forumns?

Devoted12

Same thing I think you'll be fine. Plus what was he doing paying 115k for a blue skirt? The fool.

df

blue skirts(t) and (G) are form t trail so 115k seems about right when i boguht full wiz(t) blue skirt/wiz skirt as ppl call it was 200k.Anyway u ddint scam cause theyre on and only same thing cause for full set there is no wiz bottomthough ppl call blue skirt that :thumbsup:

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?