Desert treasure worth the trouble?

Saru Inc

Okay, so I finally did temple of ikov. Easy quest. And well, I thought since I love magic so much that i should do desert treasure.... I'll buya beer at the bandit camp that will upposedly raise my thief one level so I can do the quest. So I don't play runescape for 2 days "save up" time because I'm only allowed to play one hour a day. So I logged on last night said hi to all my friends. Then, I say well, I have 3 hours to play why don't I do desert treasure?

So I open up tip.it click on desert treasure and read the guide. Okay so, a lvl 104 I think and then a lvl 174 right after? Then lvl 124 trolls just to get to the lvl whatever who melees and mages you. Right now I'm thinking Should I risk it? :ohnoes: The rest of the quest sounded easy..... But those first 3 guys are makin me nervous..... should I risk it now? Or wait til I have like 80 mage,attck,hp,str and def? :?:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Do it, those troll are no problem if you did edgars ruse,

do it like this: Teleport to edgars cave, kill 1.2 trolls

bank in varrock(teleport) or any other town, teleport back to edgar etc etc :thumbsup:

and those guys, be sure you got prayer pots and ALWAYS a teleport out

Don't forget you're ring of life O:)

and, do it how tip.it tells you to do :wink:

Goodluck :D

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

bank in varrock(teleport) or any other town, teleport back to edgar etc etc :thumbsup:

Yeah, I did Eadgers ruse and I have an elf tele crystal..... Why 1.2 trolls? why not 2? :wall:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

This is what I did.

Wear high melee defence and protect from magic against the vampire... bring plenty of food though. I killed him with a d scimmy. Use super set if you want.

Protect from melee against Kamil, and get toe-to-toe. Easy. I used full blue mystic with red d-hide chaps. Bring food, because the magic will still hurt. If you have chaos gauntlets use them. Fire ftw.

Damis... Monks robes with mystic hat, gloves, and boots. Earth spell that uses deaths. Drank prayer pots. almost nonstop. Protect from melee. (His first form is really easy.)

The fire guy... way to easy. Protect from melee with water spells. Maybe bring food, because he might cast flames of zammorak. (Not for me)

I used guides for the non-combat parts, and printed out maps of the pyramid.

black_lich90.png

Yeah, I did Eadgers ruse and I have an elf tele crystal..... Why 1.2 trolls? why not 2? :wall:

Thing he meant , (comma).. is that spelt right? <-- comma?

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã

my friend finished it last week and he is lvl 75. you should definately try your hand at it. if you use your head it isnt hard at all. ::'

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

I did it at level 74 and it was not very hard. You will have no problem.

How is it that everyone beats this quest at those kind of levels! I'm level 90 Combat and I'm nervous to even try the quest!

Edit: One piece of advice, train your thieving if you need a brew to do the quest. Whenever you have a requirement that is dependent upon a drink you're better off training to the required level. Otherwise you'll have to buy a drink again everytime it wears off.

I recently did the quest and though it was pretty hard, I do think it was worth it. And as people have already said, at your level it should be pretty easy.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

no monster in runescape is too hard to fight one on one if you put your mind to it (with perhaps the exeption of the jad and maybe the kq).

I'm not drunk! You wouldn't dare call me drunk if i was sober!

It's not as hard as it sounds - think of pray as your invincibility shield - it will protect you, use it wisely and my best suggestion - mage them all. Use the magic attack they are weak against and exploit it.

mr+smump.png

go to wildy and see plenty of level 55s pures with one defence and 1 prayer all complited desert treasure, its not hard.

A friend to all is a friend to none.