How do i make a background for my sig?

Kill_Thomas9

EDIT: If anyone can make me a background for my sig pm me.

I have a sig that i have been working on for a few days (animated ftw!) and needed a background. I need to know how to make one or get one off the internet.

I can use any adobe program there is (as long as it's CS2).

so yah...

help please?

thanks

This is so hillarious :D

I can use any adobe program there is (as long as it's CS2).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyways, if you read the stickies you will know thats its "extremely" annoying to ask on how people make their work.

And tbh, it takes YEARS, MAYBE many months if you have talents for design to be able to create anything worthwhile looking at.

So you'd be better off with browsing deviantART for some brushes for your CS2 and then try to play with them, and remember if you think it looks like crap IT IS CRAP!

afe3c02df0786b8677ac655da9e0d39c.png

I am Poseidon, i wreck ships and conjure up storms!

You close your eyes, wiggle your nose, and shout "ABRA KADABRA!!" as loud as you can... The better you do this, the better you background will be...

On a serious note... Read the stickies, practice, follow tutorials, don't waste time on making topics like these...

i wasnt asking how to draw a background... I was wondering if you knew how to get one. Like if you could get on online... I just wanted an abstract... not even a design... Could anyone draw one for me?

Download brushes and get tutorial online for brushing. Actually not all background needs brushing, some smudge will look alot amazing. It just depends on how you do it. ::'

2089wde.jpg

Thanks Metroid for the siggy and dark_shadow for avvy! \:D/ :thumbsup:

<3 wendy