A Simple Herblore Guide. Mods, please move this!

bookrhino

Here's a few more tips on secondaries I didn't see in your guide.

If you have finished the tower of life quest, you have an easy source of deadly red spider eggs and unicorn horns. Items placed on the altar do not disappear.

Collect 1 red spider egg, 1 unicorn horn, 1 raw sardine, and 1 cowhide. Place these on the altars.

When you need red spider eggs/unicorn horns, get 10 raw sardines or cowhides per load. Bring these to the tower.

Create the monster and kill it. Repeat until you're down to your last sardine/cow hide. Place this last one on the altar, along with the matching second ingredient. DO NOT CREATE MORE THAN YOU NEED UNLESS YOU INTEND TO SELL THEM.

This way you can conserve bank space as well as be able to create more eggs and unicorn horns whenever you have the herbs for them.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A thing all people who wants high herblore should try is managing miscellania.

Do "throne of miscellania" and then "royal trouble".

Bring 7,5m cash, put them in the chest and then put 10 workers (maximum) on getting herbs.

It is a very good way to get herbs since you can do other stuff while waiting for them to get your herbs.

It does cost a bit money but it is a lot cheaper than buying from other players.

I never collect herbs the regular way, I don't have to, this + farming owns.

This is also a great way to acquire birds nests, if you tell the workers to collect maples. Other than that, excellent guide! :)

Storm_Chip.gif