phpBB Board Question

Noobish111

i concur, i read this and wasnt sure what you meant, mind to explain or expand on your idea? but i guess forumer.com might have a solution for what i think you mgiht be talking about. it has both hosting and stuff so i guess both of what you might be trying to say is at forumer.

its early in the morning, if this doesnt make sense either, i am sorry lol

moose67.png

There is a certain type of person in this world who shouldnt be allowed to run thier own website...

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

No Step-by-step? No tips? No Link to an appropreit hoster?

Here, let me hold your hand back to 1st grade...

Now that we have that done, there's this cool thing called Google. Go use it. Actually EXPLAINING what you're trying to do helps too.

pretty witty considring we were only trying to help, and also are you trying to create another tip.it? look at his signature and th link" my forums" doesnt the categories and forums look familiar?

moose67.png

look at his signature and th link" my forums" doesnt the categories and forums look familiar?

:lol:

The least he could do is buy a real domain and hosting before trying to rip off websites layouts and forums.

Now, how about you put some effort into making a forum :uhh:

Ripping off the category and forum names from the first runescape fansite isn't the best way to win popularity.

I suggest you seriously think hard about if you have the skills to be able to run a Runescape fansite or not. Because if you dont, give up. The area is too competetive for a third rate site to exist.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12