New Helmets- Barbutes!

sk8ermsu784

I appologize for the bad shading :?

But I did try. :wink:

Shop Prices of Barbutes(If these are released into the game the prices may be changed by Jagex):

Bronze:250gp

Iron:400gp

Steel:750gp

Black:1,800gp

Mithril:2,250gp

Adamant:4,750gp

Rune:40,000gp

Dragon:550,000gp

Runeman231.png

ohh yeah..missed that part.

They look like an attempt at crossing med and full helms, which is entirely pointless

The reason it was locked was because of a double post.

Honestly it seemed like a good idea to me. #-o

Runeman231.png

A better way to handle this is just to ask him why these would be useful instead of declaring them pointless. It helps a discussion when you respond with questions or rational arguments. So...

What benefit would these provide compared to the two types of helms we currently have?

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

A better way to handle this is just to ask him why these would be useful instead of declaring them pointless. It helps a discussion when you respond with questions or rational arguments. So...

What benefit would these provide compared to the two types of helms we currently have?

Better Magic defense..? I think this would be a reasonable reason to buy these.

Runeman231.png

maybe a new fermenk helm? no attack bunuses and good def bones in clused +10 mage deffence... (ranger has 7 or so... and dragon hide can give 100+)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

maybe a new fermenk helm? no attack bunuses and good def bones in clused +10 mage deffence... (ranger has 7 or so... and dragon hide can give 100+)

Yay. Someone who didn't insult the idea..! :)

Sounds good

Runeman231.png

Doesnt sound too bad to me. Problem is, you just have to work on the pictures and stuff. i have a vampire armour idea, i personally dont have pictures because im just too frikin lazy....so i just have details :-X

RETIRED:Xtnucx

Kanonator

Termionkatil

Undead Str

Led Floyd

dragon barbute=toracs helm :lol: bad idea i think... its just a change for the change only... i think thats silly... i rather think we need new things such as new crystal armor, new granite armor or new dragon armor... a whole new type wont do any good i think

i havent made a signature of this small format :(

dragon barbute=toracs helm :lol: bad idea i think... its just a change for the change only... i think thats silly... i rather think we need new things such as new crystal armor, new granite armor or new dragon armor... a whole new type wont do any good i think

Did you read my first post..? :evil:

Runeman231.png

everyone who thinks this idea is bad is just a-

this thing rocks I support!(first I thought it'll be a nooby helm and then i'm like omg!)

I'm hoping that's not sarcasm... :oops:

Runeman231.png

It's a very creative idea, but meleers already have significant mage defense if they choose (think black dhide) without incurring penalties to their accuracy. Melee is, depending on who you ask, currently overpowered. If something like this came out, Jagex would be sure to receive yet another flood of whines from the rangers. (Go to the official forum and read the long rant thread where some selfish rangers and mages want to make dragonhide give negative melee bonuses.)

the%20zephyrus.gif

The%20Zephyrus.gif

Click (above) for my blog!!

runemcw,the%20zephyrus.gif

It's a very creative idea, but meleers already have significant mage defense if they choose (think black dhide) without incurring penalties to their accuracy. Melee is, depending on who you ask, currently overpowered. If something like this came out, Jagex would be sure to receive yet another flood of whines from the rangers. (Go to the official forum and read the long rant thread where some selfish rangers and mages want to make dragonhide give negative melee bonuses.)

If Jagex did make Dragonhide give negative melee bonuses then this suggestion I made would actually be 'possible'. :thumbsup:

Runeman231.png