my 99 rangeparty..is over,thanx all,hadagr8bday

tilly

i seccure you i'm not gonna do this kind of stuff,i can make my own money,i ain't sad,but i understand you,if you want to,we'll have a lil dropparty of quests droppin stuff AFTER my dropparty please,and heaps of thanx lep and marlin for the trust in me :) you're ppl i can trust,no ppl such as cheese..one thing,can i report him?probably not cuz it's me own fault aye...meh :)

newcampfirenonamejeepeesx5.jpg

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think any loyal tip.it'ers would do something like that. we are.. or should be.. a big group of friends.. if we are not.. then we cannot get along.. lep is a friend, i dont think he would do that

Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive.

I am sorry to hear that you lost stuff to somebody you trusted. I have some good news though, I have been doing slayer and I have gotten 3 good drops that I will drop at the party. A half key, a rune scimitar, and a level 3 clue (which I will do and drop whatever I get). I may also drop some cash (100k) and a few other items.

sir%20nomad.gif

I am sorry to hear that you lost stuff to somebody you trusted. I have some good news though, I have been doing slayer and I have gotten 3 good drops that I will drop at the party. A half key, a rune scimitar, and a level 3 clue (which I will do and drop whatever I get). I may also drop some cash (100k) and a few other items.

Thanks for dropping too ;)

You should divide the money into little parts by buying rune stuff like me ;)

By the way, I'm going to drop a half key too, I have the loop, so, I have have teeth, we should use our 2 parts to make crystal key and drop the stuff you/I will find in chest?

Tell me what you think of this idea...

hmmm anybody know of any good monster which drops loads of ok items, if so ill kill a load of em for you till saturday so for like today and 2morrow and saturday and drop everything i get?

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

heres what i've got for the party so far bear in mind ill probably have done another 5+ clues by then and so will hopefully have some decent stuff maybe addy g or addy t etc....hopefully...knowing my luck well have 10 feathers and a bronze pick off 5 whole clues :lol:

NOTE: the bolts are from the guards i kill for the clues so maybe there'll be 100 in the end not many but a decent drop i guess...

droppartystuffsofarzd6.png

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....