Dutty's Goals'n'Stuff

IRON UNTIL NEXT LEVEL UP: 3855

Note: This thread is updated regularly with most recent levels listed at the top of the log on this initial post as well as

posted throughout the thread.

***Last Updated: 07/30***

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get on RuneScape a lot, and love getting my skills up, knowing the riches that await players lucky enough to get very high skills. My thing is mining, and I don't plan to stop mining until I physically can't. This is my thread. These are my goals. Soon to be my reality.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goals:

-Mining to 85 (current)

-Overall to 800

-Combat to 75

-All skills above 50

Quests to Complete:

I will see what quests I am going to put here once I get members.

Current Stats:

statsts2.png

-30 Skill Average

-60 Combat Level

-Combat XP is ????% of Total XP

-11.15 Levels per Combat Level

-39 Quest Points

(As of July 26th, 2006)

1534 Total Level at the start of this thread

CYAN- Quest point updates

RED- Total level updates (usually in incriments of 25)

PINK- Combat level updates

NORMAL- Normal level updates

Blog

July 29th

I didn't get on for much time but got a few powerloads of iron done.

July 28th

I could only get on for a few minutes, and I finished the steel bars Biggy gave me and walked up to the chasm to get back to mining iron.

July 27th

I didn't get on today >.<.

July 26th

Well, this week (weekdays only) and the next, I am busy for a large chunk of the day, so don't expect entries with very much in them :P! Anyway, I got on RuneScape to be PM'd by Bigsword22, one of my freinds, asking if I wanted free smithing exp. Hells yeah I want free smithing exp! He gave me the ores for 400 steel bars. I got about 200 of them done, and then went to bed. Told ya my entries won't be very long :P! That concludes my oh-so-exciting adventures for the 26th of July. wootsauce!

Anyway, read, flame, cry, yell, whatever! Just wanted you guys to know that I am up to :D.

Also, I owe some thanks to Ard Choillie for letting me use her format for this post.

-Dutt

Errr, *needs a sig*

HI DUTTY! hehe :lol:

gl on all your goals, and if you want that smithing xp, you know you can always come to me! :thumbsup:

but if you continue at 125 iron invos a day, i'm going to have to help you somehow.....it's just plain scary! good luck on 85 :D

gl on all your goals, and if you want that smithing xp, you know you can always come to me! :thumbsup:

but if you continue at 125 iron invos a day, i'm going to have to help you somehow.....it's just plain scary! good luck on 85 :D

Heh...That was on days 1-5 of poermining, when I was determined. I have been slacking lately, and will probably not get it by September as I hoped, but what the hell? As long as I get it, eh?

-Dutt

Errr, *needs a sig*

Heh...That was on days 1-5 of poermining, when I was determined. I have been slacking lately, and will probably not get it by September as I hoped, but what the hell? As long as I get it, eh?

-Dutt

true, but i thought you had already gotten 79 :-s

Dutt = Nub (just like the rest of us TET'ers)

Meaning he'll get his goals in Record Time! Woot!

Go Dutt Go!!!

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Yesterday's blog entry:

July 26th

Well, this week (weekdays only) and the next, I am busy for a large chunk of the day, so don't expect entries with very much in them :P! Anyway, I got on RuneScape to be PM'd by Bigsword22, one of my freinds, asking if I wanted free smithing exp. Hells yeah I want free smithing exp! He gave me the ores for 400 steel bars. I got about 200 of them done, and then went to bed. Told ya my entries won't be very long :P! That concludes my oh-so-exciting adventures for the 26th of July. wootsauce!

-Dutty

Errr, *needs a sig*

OK, I was waiting until someone else posted but that isn't going to happen, so I will have to double post, sorry. Anyway, I added the blog for yesterday (not much to say :P). I also added a countdown of how much iron I need for my next level up. Anyhow, as I said in a previous entry thingie, I will not be able to get on much this week. My level-up thingie-ma-bobber is looking empty so I may smelt a little just to put something there :P. GooooooooOOOOOOOooooooo DUTTEH!!!

-Dutt

Errr, *needs a sig*

Hi, don't train prayer above 43.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

• 3 weeks later...