Parrrrttyyyy!!!! @tehmolezorz!!!

Mommonja

Meet Place:

Fally Gardens

World:

OK here's the deal!

Party will start once we get 5 or more to sign up and be on!

Everyone PM Mommonja. We will meet up in world 22 outside in the fally gardens. Post here first to say wether or not you will join.

Mole Killing! And get a LOT of drops!

Items to Bring:

DD(s) or a weapon

Light Source (preferrably covered -bullseye-)

Spade

Helpful:

Switched respawn point to Falador

Drops:

Here is how the deal for drops goes:

If you don't want it....leave it there! someone will get it eventually!

and feel free to bring your own items to drop :)

Point:

To keep ownzing the Mole (it's a noob)

This is purely for fun, but we can recieve lots of profit seeing as we're teaming this and not losing anything.

You CAN bring armour and such, but it's not recommended.

PM Mommonja to play! :)

MOmmonja.png

I tend to be suspicious more than I should be but this seems like an easy way to get people to give you free stuff. The fact that you only have 10 posts makes me lean even more in that direction. If you wanted to avoid that and have an even better drop party you should just tell everybody to drop their rewards at the end. Loading up one character with the drops would make a drop party less convenient since they would have to keep banking as opposed to lots of droppers dropping at the same time.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

that ended fast, its supposed to be continued tomarrow, so we can get more people, and rahk, we ended up doing as you said anyway x.x

we ended up getting 4 kills, and i went in and soloed the mole i poisoned for another drop (15 bloods guys)

it was fun, while it lasted

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

that ended fast, its supposed to be continued tomarrow, so we can get more people, and rahk, we ended up doing as you said anyway x.x

we ended up getting 4 kills, and i went in and soloed the mole i poisoned for another drop (15 bloods guys)

it was fun, while it lasted

Yay! I was hoping that this wasn't a scam since those just make fun parties like these less common. Glad that you guys had fun and perhaps I can make the next (schedule providing, of course).

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Thanks Rahk. That sounds like a great idea. I think we shall do that instead ;)

I'm no scammer, that's for sure. Especially after our small party. I got nothing out of it, I was just happy to get away from Slayer O_O

Well, I'll change the way the drops go...

MOmmonja.png

I tend to be suspicious more than I should be but this seems like an easy way to get people to give you free stuff. The fact that you only have 10 posts makes me lean even more in that direction. If you wanted to avoid that and have an even better drop party you should just tell everybody to drop their rewards at the end. Loading up one character with the drops would make a drop party less convenient since they would have to keep banking as opposed to lots of droppers dropping at the same time.

its safe they wont take your items

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

its safe they wont take your items

I was not accusing them of potential theft. I was making it clear that there were better ways to do their party that would not give the POTENTIAL of theft. Worst case scenario they could have taken the drops from all of the people who helped and then logged. Since this has been changed already there is no chance of potential theft. The way that they intend to run these parties in the future is the way that I described above. Without the "fear" of being scammed people might be more apt to join the next. :wink:

EDIT for the post below:

I understand that you have changed it to what I suggested. I was pointing that out to riku3220.

RahkUrWrld.png

The reason we were doing it that way was that all but one of us were using the three-iteming method. Therefore, we gave all the drops to Aqua. :oops: