Old Pixel WIP I Found Updated (siwtched legs)

My_Eggs

this is a pixel that i started working on and must have forgoten about.

barrowssig2ik6.png

please tell me what you think about it and if i should junk it or not. also please tell me what he should be swinging his axe at.

Edit: made the bodly less ovalish

Edit2: i fiexed his stomache so he isn't anorexic or fat and added the linework for a dust devil (i know the dust devil isn't the greatest, its my first try at one)

Edit3: colored the dust devil and added some lava

barrowssig3nh9.png

Edit4: I switched the legs around and thinned out his helmet some. (for some reason i don't like his legs how they are very much...)

barrowssig3pr9.png

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

OHHHHHHHHH EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's Anorexic by golly

Heh make him a bit more plump :-w

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

OHHHHHHHHH EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's Anorexic by golly

Heh make him a bit more plump :-w

but Torags is the fat one :lol:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Either that, or switch it so the other leg is bending and the other one is straight

im working on switching the legs around but i can't get them right... its getting really frustrating... :wall:

He looks very... cliche anatomically. Broad shoulders, uber skinny. Give him some muscle dude. Also, just work on anatomy and size/lengths of limbs. also, switch which leg is bending and it'll look good :)

Theoldwipfinish2.gif

Only 27.. RIP Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, and Janice Joplin.

He looks very... cliche anatomically. Broad shoulders, uber skinny. Give him some muscle dude. Also, just work on anatomy and size/lengths of limbs. also, switch which leg is bending and it'll look good :)

im working on switching the legs right now, i can get them right as i said a little bit ago

Here:

untitled5jv2.png

thanks Hoop, i kinda like that better than the new one i made lol, but i'd like some other opinions