Bubba's(speedofsound) 60 woodcutting Party! Time change!

speedofsound

That's right after days, upon days of labour i have done it I have reached the point where I am 2 willow logs away from the coveted 60 woodcutting. I know many of you may have way mor ethan that and that its no big deal, but it is to me, it will be the 3rd skill I have a level 60 in so it means a lot to me that I have made it this far.

Now then obviousley you guessed by the title that I'm having a party to celebrate the achievement of 60 woodcutting. You must be thinking, give me the details, and are there gonna be drops, well here you go.

Where?: World 99, meet in port sarim dock and I will lead you to the spot of my acheivement.

When? Sunday the 30th , 6:00pm eastern time.

For all you other people, click this link to find your time.

Your Time

How?: Have fun, dance, be generally happy is all I ask.

Who?: Anyone!

Now then you may be wondering...drop party?

YES!

Although all I have as of now is a inventory of junk, if you want to drop,m drop!

I hope to see you there, I always love to see my friends and new people. Hope to see you!

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Grats mate. The friend I got level 60 woodcutting with (within 5 minutes of each other, we raced) is expecting his child to arrive soon. So I'm missing a dear friend of mine, but he's growing onward I suppose.

thhah.gif

Oh, I hope you see him agian some time.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

You know, ALOT of people don't know how to use the World Time Clock so you're better off Doing it for them

I'm sorry, link changed.