Need High Alcing advice!

gokillu

I'm almost high enough magic lvl 2 start high alcing. im ganna get there this week, so i need to know some items (in f2p) are actually worth your time buying and alcing. i mean you actully make a profit if you buy the nat and the item and alc it. i know rune meds if you buy for 10k each get you some profit, but are there any other items you guys know about that you can easily buy and make a profit high alcing it?

Gokillu.png

you could buy steel plates for 900 ea and alch for around 1.2k...thats all i know of for f2p. high alching revolves mainly around high alching yew longs...

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

Not many f2p.

Lots p2p.

Just another way of encouraging you.......

Does anyone happen to know death_siren? She stole a green mask from me, and I think I found my way into her ignore list. If you know anything, please, don't hesitate to give me a pm.

• 7 months later...

there is virtually nothing, in p2p or f2p, that you can buy in bulk then alc at a profit, if it exists then its a well kept secret, because everybody alcs either yew longs or mage longs for mage exp GAIN but money LOSS

sorry.

~the plumber of pain~

~currently - training range (when i'm online)~

[heres my 99 mage vid!

summoning charm guide: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5641302#5641302

You could buy green bodys from members at 250 each under what they alchy for (average price) buy natures 300 each and you only lose 50 ep per alchemy. Its pretty cheap if you think about it, most ppl alc yew longs, they buy 550 each and buy natures 300 each, total of 850, you make around 716 per alc so there losing 120 each alchemy. No one sells steel pl8s 900 each, the least I can think of is 1k each means your losing 100gp per alchemy but there hard to find in bulk.

You could try to make mith items buy buying coal and mining mith, theres good profit in that.

Definitely go for the steel plates. You can sometimes buy for 900 ea but most of the time its 1k ea. The best thing to do is just make them yourself. It takes longer, but it only costs you 300 ea for the nats, and you make 900 ea off the plates. :thumbsup:

ghost1618.png

ghost1618.png