Combat? Yes please!

Zonorhc

For those afraid of key loggers

Talons_by_uberDice.jpg

it looks decent... kinda sloppy but still good...

that position isnt a very good battle position though....(the guy on the botoom) it is nearly impossible to support that much weight with one arm in that position...let alone parry it off....

thats like a tricep extension of 300 lbs...with one arm.....thats like nearly im possible with two arms haha

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

it looks decent... kinda sloppy but still good...

that position isnt a very good battle position though....(the guy on the botoom) it is nearly impossible to support that much weight with one arm in that position...let alone parry it off....

thats like a tricep extension of 300 lbs...with one arm.....thats like nearly im possible with two arms haha

You obviously know not of the sketching definition.

I really like it, it's sorta' got me in the mood to draw, too. Too late at the moment, though. :P The battle stance is awesome, so is the three or four colour-shading.

Very nice.

-Mitch-

New sig to come!

(If you wanna sound smart word you sentences correctly..its supposed to be "the definition of sketching", not "of the sketching definition".. Im not going to take definitions from people without a 6th grade english class intelligence equivalency.)

oh yea..i forgot he told us it was a sketch ANYWHERE [/sarcasm] sketches can still be clean anyways...

and if you like the stance you obviousely know not the meaning of tactics...(it still looks cool though Zonor)

monkeys.jpeg

Actually it would be much better for him if people see in in DevArt than here.

Whats the matter, you guys dont trust Zonorhc? ::'

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

(If you wanna sound smart word you sentences correctly..its supposed to be "the definition of sketching", not "of the sketching definition".. Im not going to take definitions from people without a 6th grade english class intelligence equivalency.)

oh yea..i forgot he told us it was a sketch ANYWHERE [/sarcasm] sketches can still be clean anyways...

and if you like the stance you obviousely know not the meaning of tactics...(it still looks cool though Zonor)

Firstly, you obviously don't know any expanded English and stick to a single sentence structure. Secondly, what are you doing on the Graphic boards when you can't tell it's a sketch? Thirdly, if you want to be picky, sort out your punctuation: "Im", "english", "i". Don't know where the shift key is, or the caps lock? Last, but not least: You seem to ignore the meaning of "Fiction". Please. Go back to school.

New sig to come!

omg guys its deviant art!

come on....

Heh, I was thinking the same thing.. Why are people so afraid of viruses? I go all over the web and don't get anything.. Then people are afraid to open a link to deviant? :notalk:

I like it.. I spend a lot of time drawing and I love to use the 'sketchy' lines. Btw, what did you draw it with? It almost looks like charcoal to me.. :-k

Firstly, you obviously don't know any expanded English and stick to a single sentence structure. Secondly, what are you doing on the Graphic boards when you can't tell it's a sketch? Thirdly, if you want to be picky, sort out your punctuation: "Im", "english", "i". Don't know where the shift key is, or the caps lock? Please. Go back to school.

got beef? PM me and quit yo spammin..ok? since im already posting ill respond

i dont like to type correctly...takes extra time..and is pointless

i wasnt trying to make a point on capitilization or punctuation was i? no ...you're bein stupid ..i was making a response to blatant disregard for proper grammatical composition of a sentence where you were trying to sound smart... nuff said..

guess what else? none of your sentences were complex or compound sentences either oohhhhhhh

you also obviousely didnt read where i said sketches can still be clean...either read or go to ANY art classes

still wanna argue? pm me im done spamming

Oh and jak..i think coloured pencils

monkeys.jpeg

Actually, the idea was that he's sliding left to get out of the way, and had his sabre up for an attack of opportunity.

I was desperately trying to mix heroic fantasy and realism, so obviously, some sacrifices had to be made. I had enough presence of mind to keep the plate armour realistic, though, instead of giving the guy absurdly huge pauldrons and a breastplate six inches thick.

Composition-wise, I tried to make the entire piece "lean" towards the right to emphasize the direction of movement of the characters.

As for the lines, well, I just have something against clean lines. They look way too sanitary for my tastes. I just feel that rough lines give my sketches more of an "organic" feel to them. Oh, sure, I use clean lines sometimes, but usually only for metallic objects...