Training for fire cape! [status: pking NFLTT:w?] [updated]

Hi all,

Im training to get a fire cape. I am going to try and obtain a fire cape by killing the Jad with melee. Feel free to send me a PM as I am really board :lol: . And im going to post the stats I want here, and my progress.

Here are my stat goal's: (melee based)

Attack: 70 Whip

Strength: 80 - 99

Defence: 60 Dragon armour

Prayer: 70

Hitpoints: ? If anyone knows how to work this out then please tell me. I think it will be 70.

Quests: Hero's, Desert Treasure (not required)

Combat: 90 (80 str) 93 (90 str) 96 (99 str)

Attack: 66/70 Currently training at world 111 white knights castle, falador. And at pest control. Using pest control points to raise prayer.

66attacktc3.th.png 67attackcl0.th.png

Prayer: 34/70 (70 because of the new update coming soon) Currently training at world ? Pest control. Training attack while at pest control.

Goals: [x]= completed []= not completed

attack: []

strength: []

defence: []

hitpoints: []

hero's quest: []

desert treasure: []

My Tactics:

As I talk and look around the forum I'm going to pick up some tactics on getting to and deafting the Jad. If you wish to tell me your tactic then feel free to post.

Any advice or help would be thanked for.

full guthan will be needed

:shame: :shame:

Shouldn't say things that aren't necessarily true. People have done it without guthans, infact, it is said that it is easier to do it without guthans, with the proper materials and training of course.

Read muggi's guide before you make assumptions like that. \'

LOL. I want a challenge....and my challenge is to complete the fight caves without mage or range. You expect me to fail. I will never fail it.

Im gonna get a load of practice. And yes I have read muggi's guide. Even though I'm a low level I do know a lot more about melee than most.

And I think If I manage to do it with only melee...then I'm the only one who ever has (hally's don't count). Is that right?

A fire cape is like lava flowing through a cape. Type it on the search box on tip.it's site.

I believe the 360s can hit up to 47 with melee. So, if you plan to try it without mage, range, or a halberd, the best advice I have for you is to just give up. As far as I know, the 360s do NOT have different attack animations to let you switch prayers like you can on jad.

blurredsigla2.jpg

To Melee Jad you would need at least 99 Att, Def, HP and Str with like 80+ Prayer and a whole lot of prayer pots. Even then I don't think you could do it...

With 70 Att and 60 Def you won't even make it close to Jad without using Ranged.

I_Xpk3r_I: Future Mayhem Maker

To Melee Jad you would need at least 99 Att, Def, HP and Str with like 80+ Prayer and a whole lot of prayer pots. Even then I don't think you could do it...

With 70 Att and 60 Def you won't even make it close to Jad without using Ranged.

I_Xpk3r_I: Future Mayhem Maker

If you were to read the post, i said that I would not be using a hally (halberd)

Then you cant make it. It's like fighting against dozens of dragons without antifire shield, without antifire pot.

You could beat the jad, but not the 360s.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Some guy did melee them he had 90+ melee stats. But...he used a halberg. If you wanna melee them you'll get killed really fast. But seriously man if you ever do make it, God, Jagex, 360's and Jad must be on your side, and persuaded them with candy :lol:

(Oh yea, and maybe chuck norris on your side too :wink: )

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.

lol thanks for the good luck...

All I can say is, never say never!

I think i might raise my prayer goal to 80+ like someone said. Thanks for the help people.

melee jad is going to be an almost unpossible task. I'm lvl 124 and tried that. Ur even lucky to even reach jad doing it the complete melee style.

good luck on the training. Too bad you do it the baby way in pest control, but ah well it looks like u dont want to spend time in doing some real training and risking stuff.

Like i sia don the first page good luck cuz your gonna need it badly! U need more than 90 hp especaily if u melee cuz JAD hits for 90's so he can 1 hit u if u only have 90 hp try gettign at least 95

phily.png

thxs vibro for the sig ^_^.

Thanks guys for the help!!

As for the fact that your lvl 124 and not managed to do it with melee......oh crikey! Ohwell a challenge I will try!!!!

It's not impossible.....you just need a lot of skill!!

I'm thinking that at the end of this I should have spent about 10mil on the fight caves!

As for the pest control comment, I only use pest control to train prayer as thats the fastest way! For attack I use white knights and I'm not sure about the rest?