New Quest! - Warning Pictures -

B_50_2

Most people here are forgetting that there is aleady a "monkey madness 2". It's called monkey madness and the first one was called grand tree. So a new one on that story would be part 3.

I think its just a new slayer monster that wil soon grow up. Or maybe its nothing at all

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

whos a funny little guy huh huh?!?! is it you? yes it is yeeeeessss it is your such a silly little thing :P seriously i want one of THOSE things as a pet that would be friggen awesome :D as much as id want monkeymadness two id want the cute creature as a pet waaaaaaaaaaay more.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

whos a funny little guy huh huh?!?! is it you? yes it is yeeeeessss it is your such a silly little thing :P seriously i want one of THOSE things as a pet that would be friggen awesome :D as much as id want monkeymadness two id want the cute creature as a pet waaaaaaaaaaay more.

Can you please get out of my topic?

This is for discussion not your spam, get a life.

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

Can you please get out of my topic?

This is for discussion not your spam, get a life.

the topic was about the creature i commented on how it might be a pet rather than something to do with a quest why dont you learn some manners? seriously how rude.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

Okay, well, I'm new to posting pictures, since I never post, but, I hope I do this correctly... Here's a picture of the creature facing the camera. I really hope I don't embarass myself...

cutecreaturecb3.png

Gah! :x Can anyone help me with this...?

Edit: Nevermind, finally found out... :oops:

Religious Text is not permitted.

The 2 gnomes + the Mage underneath maze in monkey madness where digging somewhere.. the demon you fight is underground, the Evil monkeys at Shanty pass are not explained... Karamja Lathas with monkey on his shoulder now..

Speaking of underworld gnome children links with all this + they said its time for revenge.. It all points to something quite big

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Anyone been in Ape Atoll? Any unusual behavour there?

I got shot because I wasn't wearing my greegree -oh wait...

I can't wait for the new Monkey Madness quest, although I do hope that a (possible) new new weapon won't replace the whip.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Gnomes on holiday often miss the sweet taste of home - so it's up to you to bring it to them all wrapped up in a gnome delivery bag! Players who have visited Aluft GianneÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s restaurant in the Grand Tree may have offered to help out with orders in the past, but just keeping the restaurant in stock of worm battas and fruit blasts is hardly a challenge for todayÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s gliding, spirit tree hopping adventurers. So, in August, why not help out with Aluft Junior's Gnomic delivery service? Make the stuff and trek over the world delivering this, erm, ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅGnourmetÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ
legends2.jpg