Diamond tipped bolts, effective agaisnt KQ?

wozfe

No, the kq "prayers" just indicate high def against that.

Can you back that up with any facts? It is a fact that the Veracs set hits through prayer as well as ignoring def. The Kq is seen to be using prayer, this is obvious as the symbols are above her head. Prayers may count as def, but they are still a 100% protection.

Last Time me and Leester's Went to KQ He Used Black Mask on First Form, Didn't Switch for the second form and hit a 20+ WITHOUT FULL VERACS ON. That is proof that the prayers are just armour.

Thats because you can only kill the first form with melee

Read the red part. I edited in what he meant. :wink:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

the kq prayer works like prayer does with p vs p

no rpayer u might hit 43 but with pray on you might only hit 25 its normaly possible to hit abit more than 50% of your max when your opponent has pray on.

pray means that you only hit them 50% of the time but it also seems to have a damge reduction unmentioned with should be like 40% less than normal or whatever.

and thats how the kq works you can hit her as if she was an npc, u cant hit your max hit with mage and range on kq but u hit the same maxes as if she wer a player... its not armour it really is prayer just not like a prayer on a normal npc

have u ever killed the KQ?

the kq prayer works like prayer does with p vs p

no rpayer u might hit 43 but with pray on you might only hit 25 its normaly possible to hit abit more than 50% of your max when your opponent has pray on.

pray means that you only hit them 50% of the time but it also seems to have a damge reduction unmentioned with should be like 40% less than normal or whatever.

and thats how the kq works you can hit her as if she was an npc, u cant hit your max hit with mage and range on kq but u hit the same maxes as if she wer a player... its not armour it really is prayer just not like a prayer on a normal npc

have u ever killed the KQ?

2nd that, seems like most of the ppl here just have no clue how the queen works. The prayer is not prayer, if you don't believe me, read the news about it or search the thread that had message about it.

For the 2nd form, use crystal bow. Way better than any crossbow will be at these hit rates. In my team we had 2 guys on full veracs and 2 on black hides, whip, init helm, elemental shield, climby boots and legends cape on 1st form. On second form the black hiders switched to crystalbows and even though i was the lowest level of my team i still could take the kills and on a fine tuesday to my amazement i got the red dot.

My point? crystal bow FTW.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

They working suprisingly well against metal dragons.

When the spec goes off you can hit a max damage same as cbow.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

By the way, Verac only hits through prayer as an NPC, so if you wear it against people who prays, it wouldn't work.

hahaha now thats made me laugh :lol:

thankyou for making my day :D

By the way, Verac only hits through prayer as an NPC, so if you wear it against people who prays, it wouldn't work.

hahaha now thats made me laugh :lol:

thankyou for making my day :D

lol You even put him in your sig. =D>

On Topic: Never been to the KQ, and have no idea how it works, so I'll keep my lips sealed. :-#

It seems like the speces doesn't activate that often so melee would be a lot better.

But if you had high ranged with no atk or str..........

Got fire cape at the 17th of June 2006

Abyssal whip drops: 6

I don't think it would be really effective on the 1st form, maybe try on the 2nd form

borderedsh0ai8uxj5.png

Thanks To:reddawn509, Hoopster211, JacobRyan, navyplaya, bigsword33, Ferahgo28, speedofsound, Goldwolflord, unknowz, GonAndGary and born2die