Is it just me, or is karil draining agility like crazy

Racoonpolice

I just did a run that karil lowered my agility by 23 points. And this isnt a one time thing too. I did 4 runs earlier today and my agility was at 5 out of 50.

My agility almost never dropped below 15 points in multiple runs.

Looks like the brothers are getting stronger left and right. Which isnt a bad thing IMO.

karils just a son of a ***** at the barrows. he takes the longest to kill and he's second on my list of most dangerous brothers behind dharok.

so, its more than likely the amount of time taking to kill him that allows him more chances to drain your agility, which is pretty often as we all know from experience.

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

yeah, if at least one person paid attention or considered the idea in my first post, this whole thing would've been over already

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

I'm thinking you been luckier, most times after each run, I'm lucky to have over 30 points agility left. That's why you'll never see me running at barrows or in the tunnel #-o

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

For some reason I always run out of prayer at kharil and get hit for 14-16 about 4 times before i get it back up -_-.

Currently owning 4 santas and a White, and 2 Red phats. Also, cooking 40k sharks. ^^ I love cooking.

2001tr8.gifcoolguyro8.pngjaybotbuddyvb9.png

dragonmpraycape,Jaybot.gif

I hope Jagex doesn't make the brothers stronger, I'm close to full guthans :cry:

I love the Barrows, I've made well over 30mil off of it, but it's honestly just way too easy (which is one of the reason prices have fallen through the basement).

I mean, I'm a meager lvl 96 with 75 Defense, and I don't have to pray on Verac, Torag, Guthan, or Ahrim. And you know what else? On a lucky trip or two I havn't taken a single bite out of my food while fighting all four of those with no prayer. Now that's just pitiful if you ask me.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Looks like the brothers are getting stronger left and right. Which isnt a bad thing IMO.

I wouldn't care if only the prices weren't so cheap. When Karil was easier, I got a guthan helm and dharok plate, and I sold each for 3m each. Now, a couple brothers are harder, and you get what? Barely 1m, if that for those items? IMO the difficulty being increased is okay, but I don't want to have a harder task to make less money than I used to.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

Who cares? It's not like agility affects how fast you can kick his [wagon]

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

I hope Jagex doesn't make the brothers stronger, I'm close to full guthans :cry:

I love the Barrows, I've made well over 30mil off of it, but it's honestly just way too easy (which is one of the reason prices have fallen through the basement).

I mean, I'm a meager lvl 96 with 75 Defense, and I don't have to pray on Verac, Torag, Guthan, or Ahrim. And you know what else? On a lucky trip or two I havn't taken a single bite out of my food while fighting all four of those with no prayer. Now that's just pitiful if you ask me.

im lv 100 combat with 80 defense, and i dont pray on torag or guthans, and ahrims when hes like low health. Veracs i have to no matter what, and i use all my foood in the tunnels. And i dont see how you can not prayer on veracs lol i get hit HARD when i fight him.. either that, or your VERY lucky :-k :notalk:

Have you ONLY just realised he drains agility?

Geez. So simple.

Uhh no, I know all the set effects. What I was saying it seems to at least me, he has been draining agilility MORE THAN USUAL.

Its really not that big of a deal, and didnt expect this topic to become like this.