Collabaration DONE! [ MODS PLZ CLOSE, thank you ]

born2die

Read B2D's post. We're not including that one.

The cloud just kind of stops... Kthxwtp

what this is a joined effort, if it fits the image we should keep it god.

But that's the thing... It doesn't fit the image... :-s

It cuts the cloud off halfway...

I agree. The sqare doesn't fit. Even the touch-up still stands out and makes it look bad. This is a joined effort but we still want it to be good quality.

rofl you arent even doing anything to help so...umm ya all opinion, there was a straight line, i mixed! i didnt say it was so much better but it isnt as bare/straight and noticeabl, whoever did those 2 squares didnt match there colors, i was trying to help, and btw here i edited mine to fit, no 0ne u can have opinions but dont crack on people who are actually adding squares.

funrk4.png

oh and btw it can be edited if messed up! remember that people plz

Sorry, but we, too, are part of the community. And have been so for longer than you have. ;)

Just because we aren't doing any work, doesn't mean we shouldn't have a voice in this.

You're not even listening to us. The cloud on the bottom left of the over-yellow moon is just cut off... Clouds don't do that.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Half of the ground was darker than the other half

-Half the sky was darker than the other half

-There was detail on one half of the ground

-Editted the sky

-editted the volcanoe lava

-Did another square, added a skull.

collab3el9.png

Feel free to edit anything.

Ferahgo28.jpeg

GODSLAYER IS A PIXEL BEAST!

w/e about the clouds, but they dont really look like that :wall: they arent like flames or whatever the way it goes from big to small like that, i dont think i have ever seen a cloud like that...

Wow, Ive not read something that doesn't make so much sense in weeks. =P~

w/e about the clouds, but they dont really look like that :wall: they arent like flames or whatever the way it goes from big to small like that, i dont think i have ever seen a cloud like that...

i am aware that the closer things are the bigger they get, and the farther away the smaller they are, i guess it came out wrong, thats not what i was talking about

the cloud in front of the moon is misshapen and the only reason your talking down to me, is because bc u have been a part of this forum longer than i have, as if thats some great accomplishment.

funxp7.png

heres my version of what would look good.

i am aware that the closer things are the bigger they get, and the farther away the smaller they are, i guess it came out wrong, thats not what i was talking about

the cloud in front of the moon is misshapen and the only reason your talking down to me, is because bc u have been a part of this forum longer than i have, as if thats some great accomplishment.

Well, it is

oversized.jpg[/bads]

No, actually, it's because you tried to wave away mine and no_one's opinions purely because we haven't edited this image.

Sorry, but I never said anything abotu cloud perspective...

I told you that it was misshapen, and you ignored it...

No, actually, it's because you tried to wave away mine and no_one's opinions purely because we haven't edited this image.

i apoligize for ignoring u i wastn sure what u meant, and i guess i toke it as a bad thing, but whatever put it in the past its over now :thumbsup:

i apoligize for ignoring u i wastn sure what u meant, and i guess i toke it as a bad thing, but whatever put it in the past its over now :thumbsup:

Ok, I apologise too. ^_^

Just noticed you're in the Temporarily Banned usergroup. XD

changed some things and added a bit more detail

i also changed all those messy clouds... :-w O:)

nice collaboration here guys

i love it

thinking of starting a second one when this one is done xD

untitled56um3wi7.png :ohnoes:

whatcw4.giflol3qy2.png

what it will be will nobody know

because what is will be is what the people make of it

u never know how it will turn out when u start it

thats what makes this so fun

and original in some kind of way :-$ ( btw i have th eidea of pixeljoint forum, i visit it every day)

whatcw4.giflol3qy2.png

The next should be a scenery. That would be awesome.

Also; i'm so happy the disagreements are over.

Nice edits b2d, the sig's looking awesome. I have no idea how we're going to finish the dragon though....i try but my linwork is terrible.

Bigsword's skulls are too different compared to my skull (meaning his are better). I'll try to edit out my skull jsut to make it as good of quality as Big's.

Ferahgo28.jpeg

GODSLAYER IS A PIXEL BEAST!