~KING OF THE ISLAND~~ HUGE F2P FIGHT PIT EVENT !! {AUGUST 5}

Oryx80

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thing has too many flaws, the biggest being your safety. No bodyguards? :ohnoes:

Is it okay if I send a clan in and assault you? The Bad Boys are going to get you!

d x owns whatever clan is there but were gonna kill ya first ftw

guy dont go on youtube and search my name "jblrulessd" and if yall do plz dont watch my video!!!!!!!!!!! especially chillen at starbuxxxxxx

D X will be there ftw

Lol only HHH and shawn micheals.

duh cuz dat is dx ftw

except our clan has nothing to do wif wrestling ftw

guy dont go on youtube and search my name "jblrulessd" and if yall do plz dont watch my video!!!!!!!!!!! especially chillen at starbuxxxxxx

would there really be anypoint in me coming, im only 43 combat, might be 44 by the time the event starts

id get owned within seconds

no becuz dx wud own ya. but i dont think we can attack u ftw

i can assure u that someone will PK u to be funny and mess up the whole event especaily on f2p cuz i can tell u alot of my fellow f2pers are imature jerks like that so ya this will never work for u thanx to them :wall: #-o

phily.png

thxs vibro for the sig ^_^.

OMG JUST MAKE IT ALL VS ALL.. it will be like 100 peoples VS 100 PEOPLES and if ne clan wants to come near the end and loot everything.. then there wrong... cuz they will still be fighiting and every 1 will be fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting for about 30 minutes.. and then 1 person will die.. and then they will be fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and then 3 more people die! and it will go on for about 6 hours of onli fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting

bllllonz.png

I was the only one that came, so what do I win?

liar only dx showed up if u were there u wudda been owned

What do you mean? I was on the hill and the only other people there were like 4 pkers, i asked if they were here for the event and they said no, also oryx 80 said that i was the only one, and i was the winner.

Always buying:Coal at 170:Mith at 350

What do you mean? I was on the hill and the only other people there were like 4 pkers, i asked if they were here for the event and they said no, also oryx 80 said that i was the only one, and i was the winner.

oh well i guess u guys showed up at the wrong time :P

oh well i guess u guys showed up at the wrong time :P

Lol, i was there 5 minutes before oryx, and i think he got the time right :P

Always buying:Coal at 170:Mith at 350