~ Whisper ~

Goldwolflord

First off: Paris=hot :thumbsup:

anyways...

The text kinda looks more like it says oold rather than gold.

And I don't know if its supposed to look like this, or if it was saved in bad quality, but the outer area of the lighter part of the sig is a bit pixely as if it was saved in bad quality.

Overall, nice job again =D>

mybest_1.jpg

-All sigs by me.

[My Gallery]

First off: Paris=hot :thumbsup:

anyways...

The text kinda looks more like it says oold rather than gold.

And I don't know if its supposed to look like this, or if it was saved in bad quality, but the outer area of the lighter part of the sig is a bit pixely as if it was saved in bad quality.

Overall, nice job again =D>

That's because of the filesize lowering in GIF format.

Thanks. :)

No, it's a GIF, put into a random sig script so I can get it on this forum without the signature size MOD telling me it's too large - I set the avatar to be in the random sig script, then change my sig to the sigscript link, with it being undetr the limits, then I change the sigscript to have only the sig, and remove the av from it. I'm clever like that. =P

Nice sig gold, well blended as per usual. i don't particularly like the complete black to the sides, if anyone does black and white photography here you would know that you should never have a blank white for the sky for example, there should always be a texture of some sort. You excel in the text department, so no problems there. Gosh youve improved in such a small time...

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

sry... :oops:

still like the sig though. it has that cool lookin glowy effect :P (oohhh shiny :mrgreen: ) ppl say paris hilton has matured :roll:. o she also vowed never to have a bf now cuz of her new song thingy... <.< yea right

Gold I checked out your sigs on your fourms and i see that your tech borders got better. I really like the tech border on skully's sig

kalbatorixfull0ug4rn.jpg

Seling 45548 Airs PM if u want to buy some!

No, it's a GIF, put into a random sig script so I can get it on this forum without the signature size MOD telling me it's too large - I set the avatar to be in the random sig script, then change my sig to the sigscript link, with it being undetr the limits, then I change the sigscript to have only the sig, and remove the av from it. I'm clever like that. =P

lol I like the small text Only those who arent idiots and are smart enough to click quote can read it! Quit noob proof if you ask me! Anyway sweet sig I like the colors and I dont mind who you put on there. She looks hot in that photo!

customerofdreksbuddys2zr.png

customervq9.png