Ranny's Siggy Shoppy - CLOSED

Ran_Shadow2

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i want one, Full Guthix With NO large, A santa hat, Guthix Cape, With white gloves and ranger boots. ok and next to him can u make a firebird? Text: Pureleader18

Slogan: Deadman Walking

Animations: 90+combat, Deadman Walking

Background: a Green with a tad bit red.

Also Put my Clan Name in There somewhere - The Firebirdz

pureleaderpixelie1.png

Hm, I'm looking for an estimate on the following:

One with zammy plate, drag med, ice gloves and cyan gnome boots. With My name "Strifethor" and under that Proud member of DV clan. With an animation that says woodcut 80+ Combat 80+ and Fletching 70+ and an avatar of the character. Also, in the future if i do buy would you be able to update my stats?

i will pay 500k, if you make me a sig like your current one, and give me all the files (for updaitng it when i get levels, etc.)

i want a sig like your current one, with me on the side wearing full rune (g), with kite, no large, yellow party hat, gold gloves, gold boots, ring of wealth, dragon ammy, and wielding a rune pickaxe. oh, and white cape. brown hair too.

my runescape name is Tzigane, and i want Proud Member of Zeonic Force(or ZF) on there somewhere. also, if you could put 85+ mining, 80+ range, 92 combat on there.

remember, i want the files as well. if you want this deal PM me and i'll give you my msn or something, or just host them so i can DL them whenever.

500k if you do it asap

Hey i really like urs can you message me ingame at

Boddersdacat

i wana work out all the detalls and i dont check tip it TOO much

if the perseon who u talk to has no clue what your talking about ill send u a message cause thats probly my bro

ran(space)shadow2 right

thanks

:lol:

lambosig1.png