The ***Amulet of Legends*** Question Poll, And Updated

Dont you Just hate your Glory?

You can only go to F2P places! How is that Glory(ious)?

Well, I've come up with a solution

................The Amulet of Legends..................

PICTURE: (sorry bad pic)

lammyku9.gif

Stats:

ATTACK:

----Stab: 12

----Slash: 12

----Crush: 12

----Mage: 10

----Range: 10

DEFENCE:

----Stab: 9

----Slash: 9

----Crush: 9

----Mage: 12

----Range: 12

Requirements: (if these arn't already required to do Legends Quest)

>Legends Quest

>40 range

>55 Attack

>55 Defence

>55 Strength

>50 Magic (or 95 cause of the edit BELOW)

Bonuses

>Its stats

> Even HIGHER (lower the glorys chances) Of getting a Gemstone.

>Teleportation

>>>Adrogune

>>>Karamaja (Brimhaven Entrance)

>>>Edgeville

>>>Draynor Village

>>>Catherby

>>>Yannile

>>>Hero's Guild

How it is made:

(Non-Teleport)

At the end of the quest you can buy an "?unknown?" Amulet (125k). You use it with the fountain (at the front) and you get Get an Enchanted Legends Amulet. Ta-da!

(Teleport)

At the end of the quest you can buy an "?unknown?" Amulet (125k). You Use (in this Order)

Sapphire -> "?Unknown?" Amulet = Mysterious Amulet (Sahppire)(un equipalbe.)

Emerald -> Mysterious Amulet (Shappire) = Mysterious Amulet (Torquoise)

Ruby -> Mysterious Amulet (Torquoise) = Mysterious Amulet

Diamond -> Mysterious amulet = Incomplete Mystical Amulet

Dragonstone -> Incomplete Mystical Amulet = Uncharged Legends Amulet

Use With Legends Fountain: Powered Legends Amulet

Now you have to go to every guild in RS - Champions, Heros, Warriors, Crafting, Cooking, Monestary, and Rogues Den. At each guild, you are asked to peform some special task. Once performed, the guild master adds his special enchantment to the amulet. [My edit: Then you add your own enchantment from a scroll he gives you (95 Magic required)]

Once complete, you return to the Legends guild and show it to the guildmaster there. He places his mark on it as well. He thanks you for your work and as a reward, you get to keep it.

~!Necro.

Rate it/hate it. No Flame it.

What you think

Sligo's Edit :XD: Cause i like it

like this idea. In my usual way, let's see what I can do to enhance it. My first thought is this - I don't think we should duplicate existing teleport locations. So here's what I came up with:

The Legends Amulet - a wizard-stone gem crafted into an amulet base, strung with magic root.

The quest is getting the gem and getting it enchanted properly. You start at the legends guild - the guy there (whatever his name is) gives you this strange chromatic faceted gem and says that it was found down in the cave below. He'd like for you to check it out.

You take it to the wizard's guild and they tell you what it is and how to enchant it. You go and make it (takes pretty high crafting, around 85 or 90) and bring it back. He puts the first enchantment on it.

Now you have to go to every guild in RS - Champions, Heros, Warriors, Crafting, Cooking, Monestary, and Rogues Den. At each guild, you are asked to peform some special task. Once performed, the guild master adds his special enchantment to the amulet.

Once complete, you return to the Legends guild and show it to the guildmaster there. He places his mark on it as well. He thanks you for your work and as a reward, you get to keep it.

So, the teleports are to the gates of every guild in RS. Each teleport location has 3 charges. When used up, you talk to the guild master and he will reset the charges to that location for 2.5k (or comparable donation to the guild).

Just about to say the same...Ardougne and Catherby teleports spells would be quite useless. :-k

Not necessarily. The key is to locate the new teleport targets in different areas. Also, ardougne and camelot tele's are spell based, which gives mage experience. Using enchantment based tele's give no experience. So if I have the choice of using a spell tele vs an enchant tele, I always choose the spell tele.

-Sligo

Credits: (In order of Most Help)

Necromancer_Magic (The Idea)

Sligo (Edits and Ideas)

Riakk (Big MSN convo about the appearance of the ammy, although i made it)

And The People Who helped (involed - appear in order of posting)Sworddude198

riku3220

Dayking321

put_2_death ( understand what u were posting about lol, *whoosh sound* I had no idea what u ment

hockpeeps (for clarrifing the above)

asassin917

Viktorkrum77

the_trinity_11

heart_of_ink

bubbels (your problem has been fixed SEE THE NEW QUESION) not yelling

Dalcyte

And anyone else that Helped - it is appriciated

Current Question:

Do you think it should include the onyx Gem?

This there for will give it a reason to be better than a fury.

YES::

NO::

{dont vote yet....but this is next weeks question:

Should it just be one gem? not like 10}

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

8 ? :?:

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

any other comments

[hide=Quotes]

[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Brick? Eh, don't think many would agree with that, so, hmm... the blue one!

I remember I got a blue pendant for my girlfriend a couple years back, hmm, I can't remember the exact name - well if it comes to me, i'll post it.

Description - Light, creamy blue. Very vibrant.

untitled3sp8.jpg

------------------------------------

Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves. After marriage, the 'Y' becomes silent.

I remember I got a blue pendant for my girlfriend a couple years back, hmm, I can't remember the exact name - well if it comes to me, i'll post it.

???? :?:

[hide=Quotes]

[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Bump

[hide=Quotes]

[/hide]

half_banner.gif

aquamarine?? The march Birthstone? (yes my birthday is in march thats how i know)

phily.png

thxs vibro for the sig ^_^.

I like this idea. In my usual way, let's see what I can do to enhance it. My first thought is this - I don't think we should duplicate existing teleport locations. So here's what I came up with:

The Legends Amulet - a wizard-stone gem crafted into an amulet base, strung with magic root.

The quest is getting the gem and getting it enchanted properly. You start at the legends guild - the guy there (whatever his name is) gives you this strange chromatic faceted gem and says that it was found down in the cave below. He'd like for you to check it out.

You take it to the wizard's guild and they tell you what it is and how to enchant it. You go and make it (takes pretty high crafting, around 85 or 90) and bring it back. He puts the first enchantment on it.

Now you have to go to every guild in RS - Champions, Heros, Warriors, Crafting, Cooking, Monestary, and Rogues Den. At each guild, you are asked to peform some special task. Once performed, the guild master adds his special enchantment to the amulet.

So, the teleports are to the gates of every guild in RS. Each teleport location has 3 charges. When used up, you talk to the guild master and he will reset the charges to that location for 2.5k (or comparable donation to the guild).

What do you think?

- Sligo

MySig.jpg

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure you realize tht what you heard is not what I meant.

I like this idea. In my usual way, let's see what I can do to enhance it. My first thought is this - I don't think we should duplicate existing teleport locations. So here's what I came up with:

What do you think?

- Sligo

thats AWSOME but what happens if u die?

phily.png

thxs vibro for the sig ^_^.

thats AWSOME but what happens if u die?

Hmm. Good question. Can you replace it? Is it tradeable? Tough questions to say the least. What do you think?

- Sligo

MySig.jpg

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure you realize tht what you heard is not what I meant.

I personally don't like it for the following reasons:

1:too many charges

2:too many requirments to wear it, and no other normal ammy needs a req to wield (e.g. Fury, Glory, Power, Defence, Str, Magic)

3:goes to too many places,

4: it's only 125k, and it's the near bonuses of a Fury ammy, which is about five mil..

Sorry, i just thought i'd say what i thought, but apart from that, i think your idea is good, but just change a few things

~~~Jay~~~

136 Combat :: Jjozzie :: 2000 Total

99 Slayer - 99 Summoning - 92 Herblore - 82 Prayer

64m Attack - 25m Strength - 17m Defence - 20m Range - 44m Hp - 20m Magic

:: Bandos ::

*Solo* - 3 Hilts - 2 Chestplates - 2 Tassets - 1 Boots - 6 Shards

*Duo - 8 Hilts - 6 Chestplates - 6 Tassets - 4 Boots - 14 Shards

2:too many requirments to wear it, and no other normal ammy needs a req to wield (e.g. Fury, Glory, Power, Defence, Str, Magic)

4: it's only 125k, and it's the near bonuses of a Fury ammy, which is about five mil..

Sorry, i just thought i'd say what i thought, but apart from that, i think your idea is good, but just change a few things

~~~Jay~~~

Ok, instead of just listing your gripes, how would you make it better?

(Oh, and as for the price, the price is determined by supply and demand, with the base line of high-alch price or purchase price. Yeah, 125k to purchase the amulet is pretty low for its power and rarity, but the market will determine what it's real value is)

- Sligo

MySig.jpg

~~~Jay~~~

Ok, instead of just listing your gripes, how would you make it better?

(Oh, and as for the price, the price is determined by supply and demand, with the base line of high-alch price or purchase price. Yeah, 125k to purchase the amulet is pretty low for its power and rarity, but the market will determine what it's real value is)

- Sligo

I would make one at all, i just don't thinks it's a good idea that's all..

136 Combat :: Jjozzie :: 2000 Total

99 Slayer - 99 Summoning - 92 Herblore - 82 Prayer

64m Attack - 25m Strength - 17m Defence - 20m Range - 44m Hp - 20m Magic

:: Bandos ::

*Solo* - 3 Hilts - 2 Chestplates - 2 Tassets - 1 Boots - 6 Shards

*Duo - 8 Hilts - 6 Chestplates - 6 Tassets - 4 Boots - 14 Shards

125k is too much, maybe... 100k?

Is this tradeable?

I think 7 or 8 charges is too much, make it 4 or 5.

Said Zamorak, Thoust shall bring chaos and spread destruction across the land.

Said Guthix, Thoust shall bring balance between all.

Said Saradomin, Thoust shall bring peace and spread holyness across the land.

Just about to say the same...Ardougne and Catherby teleports spells would be quite useless. :-k

Not necessarily. The key is to locate the new teleport targets in different areas. Also, ardougne and camelot tele's are spell based, which gives mage experience. Using enchantment based tele's give no experience. So if I have the choice of using a spell tele vs an enchant tele, I always choose the spell tele.

- Sligo

MySig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

- Sligo

Or maybe you have to chuck a "tele tablet"

put in 25 of that teleport and u get unlimied (no mage exp)

[hide=Quotes]

[/hide]

half_banner.gif