Blog for Firecape mmkay? died, but going back soon

Well this will all start out with a little, funny story

It all started when my friend xxru1n3dxx told me he was going for a cape. I was like man, i really gotta get one now. So months and months passed by and i never really "payed" attention to the fire cape until yesterday.

I was woodcutting for my 7.5k yew longs ( god this is taking forever, bout 3.5k more to go..) and i met a guy who was talking bout fire caves.

So im talking to him, give him a few tips, and then i ask him a question.

ME: How do you get all the money back after you die?

Guy: its not that hard, i just get pots, and go back for another trip.

Me: What about the armor, you have tons of money for that?!

Guy: lol you DONT lose anything, its a minigame

Me: omg, i thought you lose items, that is WHAT was holding me back, losing my armor

Guy: lol

So after that brief conversation, i finally have the GUTS :lol: to attempt for a firecape!

I have all the pots for 1 or 2 trips, but 2 trips wont be needed cause im gonna do it 1st try right? :lol:

Im probally gonna attempt it mondayish.. today is just like bleh day. Not really in the mood, not focused...

This is what I am going to wear

fightcavessetupfx8.jpg

Veracs helm

Obsidian Cape

holy Symbol

2 Crystal Bows

Karils Leathertop

veracs skirt

Gloves (Barrows)

snakeskin boots

Ring of Recoil

So what i actually have to buy is

All together it would cost me about 3mil max? i WILL Sell karils and veracs back, just to let you people know, cause i dont need it, just using it for my cape

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pots

Range Pots:10

Sara Brews: 20

Super Restore:65 and 1 (4) dose

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

day 1: posted this :thumbsup: and cutting some yews to past the time and days till i get my firecape. still 3.5k yew logs till 7.5k. So after a few post, people are saying to get veracs over initiate. I probally need the range defense over the prayer bonus. Im lv 60 prayer so that extra prayer bonus isnt really that "usefull" As for ranger boots.. yea or nah? Ok, so after tons of money spent, i bought karils top, and veracs helm and skirt.. cost me a bit.. buts its all worth it for a cape \'

ill edit this later, kinda busy

day 2I go into fight caves thinking i can get a cape today. I get up to wave 58 or 59 first try. I die cause i had no more brews.. and the dam lv 90 kept hitting me hard for some reason.. so now im gonna cool off and do some slayer .. mite get a range lv and prayer lv.. mite get a few of them before i go back and face jad... but overall it was easy.. i just need to rearrange my inventory...

statseg3.jpg

here are my stats, hopefully there good enough

K this is not a flame but.. Why the hell are you hesitating to get rangers and an archer ring which cost over 3m for like 8 more range bonus, when for that money you can get a verac helm and skirt which are wayyy more usefull ?

Good luck if you try for it but seriously, think about it..

99 cooking / 99 magic / 99 ranged / 99 hitpoints / 99 herblore / 99 defence

scopeysigui6.gif

quotein4.png

Quoted for truth, wisest thing I've heard anyone say on Runescape.

ranger boots, fine, its a +5 over snakeskin boots.

Archer ring, dont bother, 2.5m for +4. I went through it with no ring. Get Verac's Helm and Skirt, they are far superior to Initiate ones (much better ranged defence against the 90's)

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

K this is not a flame but.. Why the hell are you hesitating to get rangers and an archer ring which cost over 3m for like 8 more range bonus, when for that money you can get a verac helm and skirt which are wayyy more usefull ?

Good luck if you try for it but seriously, think about it..

im debating to get rangers and archers ring because if i buy it, i KNOW for a fact that im going to keep either both of them or one of them. And i need the money for full guthans..but i dunno, maybe i should get veracs helm and skirt..

ranger boots, fine, its a +5 over snakeskin boots.

Archer ring, dont bother, 2.5m for +4. I went through it with no ring. Get Verac's Helm and Skirt, they are far superior to Initiate ones (much better ranged defence against the 90's)

well this is what im going to do.

Go with my original outfit, and try it out for a trip or 2. If that doesnt work, then ill just get the verac stuff. i still need to try a trip or 2 to know how it is it, where the safepots are, and what i need to change etc.

If you can't afford guthans and archer ring and stuff like that then you can do it with just sara brews and stuff the way muggi does it. read his guide (not the one i used cause i have guthans) and you can survive with just sara brews and sharks, and his way is much more money efficient and yes, if your going to do it that way then listen to chen and mr s scope because that is what muggi recommends. good luck getting your cape it owns ;)

and if it costs you 900k to recharge your bows right now its gonna be ALOT easier to use an xbow and its gonna be alot cheaper.

TSGsignaturev2.png

Iluvugangsta.jpg

Proud Ex-Crimson Flames Leader

Proud Fire Cape owner at level 102!

To support my 99 slayer goal, Click Here

If you can't afford guthans and archer ring and stuff like that then you can do it with just sara brews and stuff the way muggi does it. read his guide (not the one i used cause i have guthans) and you can survive with just sara brews and sharks, and his way is much more money efficient and yes, if your going to do it that way then listen to chen and mr s scope because that is what muggi recommends. good luck getting your cape it owns ;)

and if it costs you 900k to recharge your bows right now its gonna be ALOT easier to use an xbow and its gonna be alot cheaper.

yea, i am using sara bews. And yea, i am doing muggis way, ive seen the videos atleast 2 or 3 times, all parts.

As for c bows... ive always wanted them.. so i guess i can finally say i have them lol

Good luck

With stats like those it will easier as you dont have to worry about being strong enough, but its more about being focused and have calm but fast relexes

Right here is about where i say how many things you have to focus on but that would discurage you :ohnoes:

also i think thats a lil extra sara brews? i only took 6 at 75 def and i had about 2 doses of super restores at 59 prayer miught wanna check that :-k

randomkcopyq.png

Good luck

With stats like those it will easier as you dont have to worry about being strong enough, but its more about being focused and have calm but fast relexes

Right here is about where i say how many things you have to focus on but that would discurage you :ohnoes:

also i think thats a lil extra sara brews? i only took 6 at 75 def and i had about 2 doses of super restores at 59 prayer miught wanna check that :-k

yea im gonna have 6 sara brews and the rest super restores, gonna try it right now