Hobby's Great Trade-Up! Trading: Pink Floyd and RHCP CD's!

Hobgoblin11

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is going to be awesome to watch. i would have loved the book lol.. but one thing you didn't state .... What is your goal for items? Are you going for a car? a house? a motor bike? what are you hoping to get by the end of this trade?

Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does Ebay let you trade ites for items?

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

I'm not sure if eBay lets you trade items for items, I don't think it does. However, it was in the rules that were set that you can trade your item for money and then buy an item with the money recieved, but you cannot add any of your own money into the system, so I am thinking I might try that.

Issy, I'm not sure how much it is worth actually, I will have a look when I get back. I'm in Spain right now for a wedding, so internet access is limited to 10 minutes for a Euro. I'll have more time to snoop around online when I get back and see if it might be worth selling it.

Thanks for bumpiong this topic up guys, it was getting a little stagnant!

EDIT: http://cgi.ebay.com/GBA-Game-Boy-Gameboy-Pocket-Console-Green-JAPAN_W0QQitemZ280040544907QQihZ018QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Green Game Boy Pocket, 20 hours to go at the time of this post, and selling currently for $11.99 (US) That works out to ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã6.32. I'm starting to think that the last trade I made was not a particularly wise move! However, it is all relative value, so someone might really really want one...

Still, any offers? If I don't get an offer by the end of next week, I will most likely whack it on eBay and try again with some money!

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

I will most certainly have a look around. Are you taking 'bumper' kits, like, a package of stuff together for a single item? Because if so it would make my life soo much easier... 8-) But anyway I'll see what I can do although I would like to know price as it would help... ::'

I have a brand new still sealed in the package Dark Side of the Moon cd by Pink Floyd. Sticker price $14.88. I also have a brand new, though not still sealed edition of the new Red Hot Chili Peppers Double Disc Album, Stadium Arcadium. I listened to the Jupiter Disc 1 time and I only made it about half way through the Mars album before I quit listening to it. The Pink Floyd album: Some how every single person related to me, no matter how distant, seems to know I like Pink Floyd but for some reason every time some aunt or uncle that I've never met before wants to send me a present they all send me Dark Side of the Moon so I have like 5 copies of the same cd. The Red Hot Chili Pepper's album: I thought Californication was pretty good, I thought By the Way was alright, but now their just too soft rock/pop for me.

I don't have a camera but I assure you the Pink Floyd album is sealed and in perfect condition and the Red Hot Chili Peppers album is in great condition. The corners of the package have slight wear but the disc are perfect and it does contain the original liner notes that came with the discs.

Of course I'll send first so you can check them out to make sure you like them before you send the gameboy. That is of course if you decide you like the offer. If not, oh well no problem.

Change is Pain.

I read about the red paperclip trade thing and it was really inspiring. I've been trading since I found an unused but very nice bicycle dumped in grass some months ago, and by trading I got in the end:

Bicycle->Refridgerator

Refridgerator->Television

Television->2 nights stay at a hotel

Hotel reservation->2 store bed

Bed->"19 plasma computer screen

It's a very fascinating and powerful idea, however I got quite bored of waiting for days/weeks to find somebody who needs my stuff, so I just quit. But the point is that I still updated my computer screen for free in practice.

• 2 weeks later...
This has infact been done to a similar extent, and I wish to see how this turns out. A man started out with a red paper clip, and he wanted to keep tradeing it until he managed a house. He ended up getting so famous through this with bigger and bigger trades that the city that heard about this bought this man a house. he still makes payments on the land and such, but it was a great story all the same.

actually he didn't buy a house,

he traded until he got something the boss of the rent company liked, he traded it to the boss, who placed him top of the list of people who want to rent :XD:

www.utus[LikelyScam] cool game !

This has infact been done to a similar extent, and I wish to see how this turns out. A man started out with a red paper clip, and he wanted to keep tradeing it until he managed a house. He ended up getting so famous through this with bigger and bigger trades that the city that heard about this bought this man a house. he still makes payments on the land and such, but it was a great story all the same.

actually he didn't buy a house,

he traded until he got something the boss of the rent company liked, he traded it to the boss, who placed him top of the list of people who want to rent :XD:

Wrong. :) What really happened is some town in Canada was building a ton of new condos. The town thought it'd bring publicity and tourism so they could make money off of it. So they gave him the house in return for what he had. Really a cheap way to let it go down. :roll:

Step 5

dscn1291tp8.jpg

I now have 2 CD's! After a long stale-mate, not beoing able to shift the game-boy, 'Clintonsanoob' has traded me these 2 CD's for the Gameboy. One of them is a sealed and still priced copy of Dark Side of the Moon, by Pink Floyd. This is an American copy, so it is still priced in dollars. Any Pink Floyd fans out there will surely know that this album contains some absolutely awesome tracks, such as Breathe, The Great Gig in the Sky, Money, Us and Them, and Time. Arguably Pink Floyd's best album of all time, this is a must-have for any true Pink Floyd fan.

The second CD is Stadium Arcadium by Red Hot Chili Peppers. Whilst this is not still wrapped, it contains the CD case with the insert, and both CD's. Dani California and Snow, RHCP's latest 2 singles to be released both come from this album. It is their newest album out, it has 28 tracks and is an absolute cracker.

I would rather keep these 2 CD's together, but if your offer is good enough I will split them if you wish.

Next person to trade please!!!

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

A microscope kit. Still in great shape and has everything you need. I will also add a chemistry kit. Opened only once and everything's still in it. I'll add pictures later today.

-Selbbub

6gefhqx.png

Cabbage owns, 'nuff said.

If the CD by pink floyed was signed I would have snapped it up straight away. My dad is a great fan...last xmas I bought him a signed sheet music (signed by Roger Waters with COA) cool huh. Well if you can't shift it I will trade it for....... let me think of something.

saskia snow

Old 'Scaper - returned * Former TET Leader * Council of Elders Member * Confirmed Scaredy Cat * Mother of 6 * Quester * Friend to many

saskia_snow.png

Lol, unfortunately it is not signed by Roger Waters, and if it was, I would be keeping it or flogging it on ebay for hundreds!

Any news on the picture yet Sel?

Anyone else interested? DVD's and whatever are always god, as they are easy and cheap to mail.

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

I have a gameboy sp I would be willing to trade. i recently won a new one in a raffle, and don't need it. It is SNES limited edition, but has some scrates. I will get a pic of it in a couple hours or so.

-Dutty

Errr, *needs a sig*