Clan Support

Loge_05

Well I would really like Jaggex to do something like this for clan support:

A clan hall with a clan bank where a clan can keep an inventory of weapons, armour, food, runes etc. Which only the registered clan leader can access for obvious security reasons.

The clan can use its skills to make improvements to this hall not just utilising the construction skill, but perhaps having farming plots, fishing and everything else which can be used to help train clan members.

Perhps you could also have storm the clan hall where if you agree an enemy clan can attack your clan house (enter war mode) and you agree a stake if they fail to beat the defenders they lose the stake if they beat the defenders and reach a specific location within the hall then they gain the stake. There can also be a time limit to stop it going on all day.

A clan could invest resources into it's hall for instance a high fletch skill can make catapults or ballisatas and other defence weaps, a high construction skill member could build better walls and towers, a herbalist create burning pots of oil, a mage magical barriers etc.

More mini games which are clan based or are for clans only both on P2P and F2P.

Perhaps to stop every tom, [bleep] and harry creating a clan Jaggex could charge a fee for clan support say an extra ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã1.50 or ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã2.00 per month, clan leaders would have to pay this and come to an arrangement with their members if they can not afford this themselves.

I wouldn t mind seeing the above as the clan element of RS is very neglected in my humble opinion.

ged_deschain.png

Well I would really like Jaggex to do something like this for clan support:

A clan hall with a clan bank where a clan can keep an inventory of weapons, armour, food, runes etc. Which only the registered clan leader can access for obvious security reasons.

The clan can use its skills to make improvements to this hall not just utilising the construction skill, but perhaps having farming plots, fishing and everything else which can be used to help train clan members.

Perhps you could also have storm the clan hall where if you agree an enemy clan can attack your clan house (enter war mode) and you agree a stake if they fail to beat the defenders they lose the stake if they beat the defenders and reach a specific location within the hall then they gain the stake. There can also be a time limit to stop it going on all day.

A clan could invest resources into it's hall for instance a high fletch skill can make catapults or ballisatas and other defence weaps, a high construction skill member could build better walls and towers, a herbalist create burning pots of oil, a mage magical barriers etc.

More mini games which are clan based or are for clans only both on P2P and F2P.

Perhaps to stop every tom, [bleep] and harry creating a clan Jaggex could charge a fee for clan support say an extra ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã1.50 or ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã2.00 per month, clan leaders would have to pay this and come to an arrangement with their members if they can not afford this themselves.

I wouldn t mind seeing the above as the clan element of RS is very neglected in my humble opinion.

If they make clans pay extra rl money, they you can consider the whole thing a flop. Why? Because if jagex messes up the clan system, theres always an old one to go back to.