Clan Support

Loge_05

As Jagex's confirmed Clan Support updates are soon to come, what does the Tip.It Clan community want as part of this support? Private Clan Forums? A Clan-Friends list? More reliance on Team Capes? Greater Clan-based mini games?

Discuss ideas and maybe some reservations you may have about this new update.

Offline and unavailable.

I only expect some poorly made update for clan support :cry: JaGex hasn't cared much about clans before, why would they start now? Well, I do hope something good comes out....a new arena in the wilderness made for wars :shock: That'd be perfect! No runners or Teleporters ever! :twisted: Well, only time can tell..... :-w

SOTW_Tag1.png

here!

Where did u find out about this? I really want to see it :). Adding Clan Support to RuneScape will bring in a while new kind of players. Honestly, I expect to start seeing 250,000 players playing at one time (after about two months when Clan Support has been established), than the usual 200,000-207,000 players. Again, link to where JAGeX said they're releasing clan support?

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

:? That will be bad....

Now, some things that I would like to have for Clan Support. A new freinds list, or Clan list. Members in ur clan will show up as cyan or purple on ur map. Like POH's, there should be an off-map location where there's an arena where clans could battle. Setting up this arena would be difficult. I'm thinking that clans who enter in that arena should appear on a list, & other clans in the arena can choose clans to war. For example ur clan is at the clan arena. A msg pops up saying: (Clan name here) wants to war ur clan (clan name here). U could set the rules maybe, set it as "official" (if u get beaten it's recorded), or "unofficial" (if u get beaten, it doesn't matter; it's not recorded.) Other rules: maybe type of armor, any type of armor, weapons, no weapons, no potions, no food, etc.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

I honestly think Jagex should only consider clans that have passed some sort of test so that jagex does not advertise a fraud clan leading to a possiable link with a keylogger..

but as Loge has said about A private-Clan Forums? That's very interesting actaully.. But hopefully if they use that they do not allow HTML codings and such..

But a Clan Feature I would support is:

Clan Wars..

2 Clans 2 Capes

One shall defend the castle and the other clan will try to get inside and claim the throne for themselves as a Prize..

Team Defend: (( WHITE ))

Your objective is to build and repair all damaged items such as: Saphire, Emerald, Ruby, And Diamond Septers that will protect the throne room The higher the crafting skill THE BETTER!

You also must repair the limestone walls , wooden mouts (( Bad Spelling )) , and the most important thing.. The door to the throne room which can be made from any smithing bar [[ Bronze-Rune ]] This will train construction and mining.

You can plant Killer Plants [[ level 54-219 for all characters ]] all over the courtyard to the castle insides to protect The better the farming the more deadly the plant!

Team Assualt: (( BLACK ))

Your objective is to bust through everything possiable to get that throne taken over which can only be done by the Clan Leader

You can build catapaults and Balistas to shoot Rocks and flaming arrows into the walls of the castle the better your fletching and construction the better damage the assualt tools will do..

You can also smith BIG SHIELDS for the leader to carry which will deflect arrows and take 2 hits from a catapault before it is destroyed (( The BIG SHIELD has life too which is 300 ))

The entire idea is pretty much like Castle Wars really..

But the corner will say which clan is fighting which..

Clan1 VS Clan2

Time Left: 13:49 minutes/seconds

Position So far: YOU ARE IN THE COURTYARD!

Respawn Point:

Outside the Courtyard

There is respawn points all over the entire map so you don't have to walk CLEAR up to the throne room if you die because this map will be big since runescape has PLENTY of space left on that world map

How would you rate this idea? :P

57/85 herblore

07Jul15-2251.40.jpg

07Jul10-1838.34.jpg

I bet its gonna be a member clan update(if they make an update at all)

im f2p grrrrrr :evil: :evil: :evil:

Most Clans are now migrating to P2p, so it probably will be Members.

I would like to see an arena also, and from reading the Official Forums, it looks like there is great support for one. Jagex have already mentioned Multi-Player quests; where a team of friends can do a mini-quest together. Maybe that is part of their Clan update.

I would personally like to see more emphasis on Team Capes. I have a tendency to barrage team mates, so immunity for same cape members from damage would be nice.

Offline and unavailable.

I think they should try and model their clan support off that of world of warcraft. like haveing a privat chat chanal for clans, again haveing a clan frinds list, that sort of thing. What i would realy love to see, and have never seen done anywere, is have a part of construction for clan bases. In this sinario the skill its self would be purely p2p, IE only a p2per could start, build, or add on to the base, but f2p could enter the base, so that it could be used for meetings. I know this will never happen, I mean realy, jagex dosnt give 2 squats about f2p, not saying they should, or that i dont appriciate everything they do for us, I do. Its just that as far as clan suppor goes, it will be just one more advertisment for P2p, when clans are just as big a part, if not bigger, in f2p as in p2p. Ah well, thats what i get for being cheep.

Once an opinion is formed the truth is irelivant.

watergodff0.jpg

The most usefulthing fore me would be to be able to have seperate friends lists for personal friends and clan friends.

noonsilversigii6.jpg

look down and see the darkest shadow, look up to see the brightest light.

"Life is not to arrive in the grave safely with a well preserved body, but to slide in sideways shouting,"Holy s***! What a ride!"" Anon.

To all those people who say Jagex should start caring about the clan community Runescape 2 combat system was practically developed for clans and in the update from RSC>RS2 it was greatly mentioned about Multi combat areas for "CLAN WARS" as said by Jagex. Clan support seems pretty lame, just so hyped up because of people constantly dragging it on.

deadforumslol.png

Yes, they put in Multi-combat so there are more clan wars. The thing is, they can be crashed. For everyone who wants Clan Support, they don't think it's lame at all. Really, get in their shoes. Any other Clan Support more than now would be very useful

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

• 1 month later...

I would like a clans friends list. I would also like a clan arena thing. But not one that you get skills up. You could also choose a set of terrain for if you want trees so people can hug, or if not then it can look plain and simple.

Member of Ruthless 25 may 2006 - present

Clan website:

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Ruthless/index.php?

Personally, I'd liek to see a massive clan palace, where buildings cost massive millions to make, but can be done by anyone on the palace starter's friendslist

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

okay heer it goes

i belive if they make clan support a reality it should have these things

#1: clan chat with multible levels i.e. around 9 levels of chat so that the leaders don't have to heer the new recrutes talking about their day in the heet of battle.

#2: clan list with clanmates showing as a diffrent color not only on the map but on the screen as well. i.e. instead of the green,yellow, or red being on their name its cyan or somthing. i also think that a clan list should require the leader of the clan to have compleet controll.

also for the clan list i would like and aditinal thing for the wild... when you would normaly acedently attack one of your own you instead get a are you sure you want to attack *name*

and finaly... a place for clan meetings like a bare room or something for f2p that can only be accesed by people on the clan list and with a pre set level possably per room so that the new recrutes don't spoil a drop party.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

They should have a base for clans like Ragnarok online. Clan member can raise the lv of their clan through contributing part of their experience earned. Also, they can have a zone where clans can have wars uninterrupted.

Username: s8912687h

Private message me in game for any trades.

• 3 weeks later...