Tuscan Whole Milk

thedepressedsquirrel

at amazon.com

I don't know if you've heard of this. Amazon sells whole gallon of milk over the internet. People become very excited and write over 400 reviews for it.

57 of 59 people found the following review helpful:

Reviewer: M. Crist "Time Lord" (Singularity, NY)

I drank the entire 128 fl oz in one gulp, and for the next 43 minutes and twelve seconds I could divide by zero. The taste is okay, but what makes it worth the shipping is the ability it confers: the ability to defy the laws of mathmatics with impunity.

lordringsbattlemiddleeamo1.gif

Amazon.com has also begun selling caskets for some reason...

thank you so much im having so much fun reading the reviews

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful:

Yummy!, August 6, 2006

Reviewer: Bubba "Bubba" (Kentucky) - See all my reviews

I bought several dozen bottles of this milk for gifts, and my friends have been so pleased. My friend T-Boy uses his gallons to hold down a tarp over his truck (it's in the front yard). Luther uses it as a greasing agent for his motorsikkle...

It tastes great with the shipment of pig liver I got from that Ukraianian mail-order place. Quick question: is pig liver really supposed to be that green color? Once I cooked the onions to go with it, and added a nice lump of Tuscan Whole Milk, it made quite a meal.

Only problem: they said 128 fluid ounces, but mine wasn't fluid when I got it.

23 of 35 people found the following review helpful:

Great stuff!, August 5, 2006

Reviewer: P. Gibson (EARTH) - See all my reviews

I love this milk. Nothing like coming home after a long day's work, getting my wife to pour me a glass of this milk, and then punching her right in the jaw. MMM MMM GOOD!

pknu9.png

sonicsonaike exellent work ^^

abstract lol

98% of teenagers have been drunk or around alcohol. Put this in your signature if you like bagels

I have a problem with Amazon grocery -- people have just become TOO LAZY.

I do love the reviews though, LOL!

/pizza

/pandaexpress

MMORPG fat people = nftw

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

They already have a billion-dollar business that controls the "internet grocery" thing. It's called "Quixtar", aka "Amway", aka "Scamway". It's a pyramid scam coorperation, however some of their products are actually pretty damn good, I'll give them that.

My parents do "affiliate marketing" with them (as they call it, lawl..) and it's a huge scam. THey promise you'll get rich, but in the end, you end up spending all the profits you make. My parents get a check for around $500 a month usually, but they spend it all on food from the company, sooo...They make no money on it, but I guess they save a bit. :lol:

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!