Possibly making a pixel sig/avvvy

dark_shadow

Alright, heres the deal.. well.. no deal.. but.. ill shuddup lol

ok. lets try again. recently ive had a LITTLE bit of spare time; if someone posts a GOOD (IMO) idea, i may make a sig and/or avvy. obviously im more likely to choose an avvy cause its smaller and quicker.. if i make avvy's i may make a couple.

try to make original ideas guys; and remember, there is NO GUARANTEE that i will make any at all; but as i said above, if there is an idea i like, ill probably make it (im also unlikely to make a heavy rs related sig, cause they're boring.. but feel free to try rs anyway...)

if your fast with a good idea i may get it done tonight for you.

turtsigs2.jpeg

Featuring in my sig: TURT, ma pet turdle!

Thanks to- Runemetsa and Aijiru for two of the great sigs!

ha i did this a while ago too! lol

remember this? (i think i was you, 90% sure, hehe)

dragoneditedgp9.gif

lol, i still love that sig to death :twisted:

anyway, goodluck with ur pixel that ur gonna make :wink:

finalsampled4my.png

i confess, twas me :) not sure, but i think im a tad better now. at least i am with people, and i do meaner looking dragons.. lol. gotta flex my pixelling muscles lol

turtsigs2.jpeg

hmm im currently thinking of a new sig idea that i can make for myself. thinking of doing an animated galloping horse... maybe a pegasus.. though that would be hard :| any ideas anyone? id like it to incorporate an animal somehow

turtsigs2.jpeg

A running unicorn? It doesn't have to be big..which means you'll then have to pixel in a load of background sceneries...Che, as long as you leave room for a gerbil.

I'd like to see something dramatic..original..breathtakingly beautiful! Ok I'll shush hahah

[sig inserted here....in few days]

hehehe... may try the unicorn. galloping horses are hard to do though, because of muscle movement, head movement, mane etc... ill give it a go :P

ok, so change of plan; unless i like peoples sig ideas A LOT then i wont be doing a sig; but ill still do a couple of avvy's if people want them :anxious:

turtsigs2.jpeg

This is my idea, it needs to be very detailed so it might take a long time, lol...

Scene: At the chest in Barrows, I am killing Ahrim without prayer just as he is shooting me (fire wave). And there is a ranger in the background, killing a tunnel monster.

What I am wearing: Guthans Helm, Fury Amulet, Guthans Body, Abyssal Whip, Obsidian shield, Guthans Legs, Barrows Gloves, Barrows Boots(Yah it's made up but then It will look better.)

Ahrim is a pinky and ghostly so if you could make him look as reaslistic as possible.

Voila!

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

It's not gonna be RS related... if thats ok....

there will be a frog sitting in pond, with a big smile, white sunglasses, and long black hair. around him in the pond bones will be sticking out of the water, and if you would like to add an animation, you could make the frog cackling, and on the bottom it would say...

"megadedhed -

because lvl 99 frogs pwn too"

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

Im not in the need for sigs (i never am actually <.< ) but if you like my idea then why not :XD:

its just me (a black haired ranger) sitting on a hill at the edge of the (Edgevill) wilderniss, watching people fight. and at the horizon theres a sun going down, with faded sunbeams all over the fighting area.

and below it Woopidoo2.

Again, I dont need the sig at all, so dont bother ignoring it.

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

im now going to try to do megadedheads idea, cause its original. (no guarantee's that ill be able to do it.. never done a frog before :P) ill still take a couple of avvy ideas though.

turtsigs2.jpeg

I got an avvy idea, Make that guy owning Ahrim with a whip thing but make it detailed and just have that with like barrows sarcophagus room in the BG

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

How does this avatar concept sound?

Animated of course.

One shiny box, opening, revealing a smaller box, zooming into the smaller box, so that it become the replica of the original box, then repeating the frames. (infinite)

I think that'd look very "Hawt".

an avatar

with a guy Holding a black dagger over his head as if he had killed someone

and under him is a chicken. In the background there will be thunder and the sky is black

Hitting babies is fun, yay! *Dances* \:D/

Been out of the loop for 2 years, fill me in?