More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rofl, Jagex actually gave F2P the partyroom...

So they can't give us 12 bank slots, but they give us an entire P2P room? What a joke.. :roll:

The party room is nice, but I would rather have 12 bank slots.

tfssig.png

Lol, I'm going to use this example against everyone that comes in here saying "F2P shouldn't get anything!212!". Honestly... We didn't even ask for the party room, and yet they give it to us.. But what we do ask for, they don't give to us? Jagex is getting to be really lame, in my opinion...

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

Lol, I'm going to use this example against everyone that comes in here saying "F2P shouldn't get anything!212!". Honestly... We didn't even ask for the party room, and yet they give it to us.. But what we do ask for, they don't give to us? Jagex is getting to be really lame, in my opinion...

Hehe, you should look at the RSOF rants section. They are pretty damn funny. F2P deserves updates, but they don't deserve that update. I bet they say that to every F2P update.

They are complaining about how we got something that use to be only members, when they themselves didn't use it.

tfssig.png

Rofl, I bet... They're a bunchy of slimy little devils, the lot of them. :XD:

Ooh, I liked this one especially..

WHAT THE F! a party room in the f2p worlds! thats not right the f2p dont deserve this luxery only the p2p ppl can most of the f2p are noobs and scammers why should they enjoy the time of parties? this should be and always be a members thing

Jagex why would u want the f2p to have fun u want them to buy memberships not have fun jeez thats what rs is all about

this is bull!

Major points:

~F2P doesn't deserve "luxeries"

~F2P are noobs

~F2P are scammers when they're not being noobs

~F2P shouldn't enjoy parties

~Only members should enjoy Runescape

~A message to Jagex: Why would you want F2P to have fun? RS is all about you making money, jeez...

~This is an animal.

:lol:

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

yes im always needing more bank space i mean once i dropped a bowl and next day someone was buying them for 2k

but do we need the white hair cos im a bit low on cash :cry:

Why would Jagex waste their time with F2P people...they're busy enough running runescape and giving PAYING players new benefits. F2P is fun but really guys...subscribe to members.
o sure lets all pay 5dollars to get more bank space great idea dorkinstine

Wow, only two! days until the rally :D

I hope we don't get too many idiots coming to the rally just to say we don't deserve bank space. We got about two last rally >.>.

tfssig.png

Umm...How long will these continue? Will it just be for a couple weeks or until they give us what we want? I'll try to make sure I'm there Saturday, but I can't be certain about some of them.

EDIT: Ok thanks Prankster_King

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Heres a hammer, some planks and a few nails, now all you gotta do is build a bridge and get over it.

Id Suge- Latin for "Suck It"

I'm all for F2P getting at least 12 more bank spaces, but these rallies sound oddly like a riot about a certain mini game that happened last week... Hmmmm... :-k

No offense to anyone, but this does sound a lot like those PC riots. Only this is for a better cause and is better coordinated. I doubt it will give you what you want though. I'm sure Jagex is quite aware of the amount of F2P that want more bank space. I'm sure they'll give it to you when they want to, if they ever want to. With the adds they sell, you do technically help pay them so I don't understand why they haven't yet.

Cowards can't block Warriors.

We held our first rally long before the PC riot. And no, this isn't a riot, this is a rally. Those two words have different definitions.

And to Suge, the rallies will continue until Jagex responds.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

noooooooooooo i have plans for tomorrow i will miss it nooooooooooooooooooooo, this blows blows o well there is allways next weak surport surport surport :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: