More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

**The F2P Bankspace Campaign has achieved its bankspace! A big thank-you to all those supporters who helped to keep the campaign strong and unwavering.**

Unfortunately, all but a little of the main post was lost when the Tip.It server was attacked. What little remains will be left in memory of the long fight and unending efforts to prove that F2P is more than just a demo, and deserved the much needed update.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over 1 year ago, I posted this topic on the matter of the ever so urgent need for F2P bank space. Since then, numerous supporters have gathered, and many arguments have erupted. As arguments and flame fests were doused, it has come to my attention that a newly updated version of this post should be made. Thus saying so, I bring you this newly written topic on more F2P Bank Space.

It is my belief, as is it many others of members and non-members alike, that F2P has far too little bank space to fit their needs in everyday gaming. Though lack of bank space may be avoided by newer players, us ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅoldiesÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really have no problem with adding a row or two.

- Sligo

MySig.jpg

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure you realize tht what you heard is not what I meant.

i think it would be fair to complete the half row we have now and add one more row to our bank. Any members who say f2p doesent deserve this!! Please do your self a favor and look at your bank size.

phily.png

thxs vibro for the sig ^_^.

I agree. f2p bank is much too small. Every time I play p2p then go back to f2p I start to realize how freaking tiny it is. I'm barely able to manage the f2p bank even after throwing out nearly all my members stuff. It's just too damn small.

Anyways, you can add me to the petition. :)

Tetsuya.png

After another major members update members would obviously get more bankspace, that would be the best time for jagex to give f2p some bank space too. Too bad its never gona happen.

Well aren't you optimistic. <.<

Tetsuya, you're added. :thumbsup:

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

After another major members update members would obviously get more bankspace, that would be the best time for jagex to give f2p some bank space too. Too bad its never gona happen.

he wants it too prankster hes just enjoying being a downer. Plusy Lacarnaya It would mean more room to store your rubber chicken when not in use thwacking peopel!

phily.png

Im P2P and I think F2P should get this. I have a suggestion though. If P2P gets another row as well, then I think more people would like this. I dont really care, but just a thought.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

More bank space is a must!! I've been playing for over 4 years and I finially gave up and decided to sell half my bank out just so I could store more items :evil: I think Jagex needs to better understand us F2P players pay for the game in a sense, by that i'm talking about the ads. Also at one time there were no members to pay for the game it was all done by advertising, jagex did just fine keeping up without members then.

You can add me to the petition! \'

he wants it too prankster hes just enjoying being a downer. Plusy Lacarnaya It would mean more room to store your rubber chicken when not in use thwacking peopel!

Its whack, not thwack. God seriously. And when do you want to have the people whacked, cause you havent logged on yet.

We need more bank space. We just aint getting it.

Live, love, eat!

I agree, with all the new random event clothing and holiday items that come out lately i think a little more space would be very useful.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

No. U get wot u pay for. Besides us members don't have enough bank space

hahaha you ignorant fool. Members have more than enough bank space

f2p has 1/6th the bank space that members have. Y does it matter to u if we get more space its not like they are taking it from u to give to us.

:roll:

phily.png