More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I been playing rs almost since it came out. I was a member for a few years and am not a member now. F2P has changed so much since befor I got my membership. F2P definitly need more space. Specialy with all the trim armour and new runecrafting items and more logs and more arrows and more range armour and more mage armour that they have added.

I support this idea. We need more bank space.

Heres an idea:

All untradeable items get their own bank slot same with quest and holiday items.

Everything else will stay in the normal slots like ess, ores, weapons, armor and clothes.

This will give more room and sort out the bank a little.

Everyone can enjoy this.

Hey even tho i am a member i defitenly agree. F2p needs more bank space. If i had all the stuff i had now and was f2p there would be no way i could fit all of my stuff in. There is no doubt that most of the updates affect more p2p than f2p and i remember the last time the p2p got more bank spaces while th f2p of course didnt.

Code:

untitled6kv7.gif

i agree too.. just look at my bank (in the link in my sig).. i have to wear a set of armour or costume on everytime! no longer am i able to walk around with just my bare shirt.. i sign!

Forever F2P

skill total: 1053

My Stats + Bank

<!-- m -->http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=516379<!-- m -->

All of you have been added.

Spread the word! Get more people to join the petition! We can't get more bank space unless we get more support.

spreading!!!

Oh and next to my name on the support list put biggest supporter X2 ::' :thumbsup:

phily.png

thxs vibro for the sig ^_^.

:roll: ...u can destroy holiday items, if u want one just pick it up again...there needs to be maybe 5 extra spaces for random event items, but thats all u need. Just pay the frickin 5 bucks...

i agree 100%

I do not have enough bank spaces to complete my skill total. I am only able to mine ores...If I make bars, my bank will be full...along with other skills i'm training on include crafting which includes a lot of items....I would be more satisfied with atleast the last four spaces..With all the runes out there, more bank spaces is a must

(GMT -5 Hours Eastern Time USA)

They could also add 12 or more extra space for those extra items that are not regular, so they actualy would not take actual space. So if you have septre, no space would be wasted

They could do that exeption and also fore random items. I realy like zombi thinks, but i had to drop it becouse i don't have space with taht in bank.

They could realy make exeption for non tradebl items!!!

Anyway add my rsn uiosi

uiosi.png

Thanks for the support guys. I'll add your names in a sec.

If you're afraid of losing your holiday items, you might want to find out if you can get it back if you drop or destroy it. If you have a Zombie Head from Halloween, you can drop it and get it back by digging in the Lumbridge Swamp. If you have the bauvle hats and scarves from Christmas, you can destroy those and get them back from Diango. The same goes for the Easter Ring. Every non-tradeable holiday item can be gotten back if you lose it.

If you are in dire need of space, I reccomend destorying or dropping the holiday items, then getting them back when you need them.

When do you ever NEED the holiday items unless you are trying to look pretty. I've been f2p for about 3 years and I've never had much trouble with my bank. Stupid items like the ring, and the bouble *sp* you don't need to keep, same with the head, and if you are in dire need to have them just get them back, it isn't hard.

On topic, I think it would be alright to finish the last row of f2p banks, BUT NO MORE!

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Thanks for the support guys. I'll add your names in a sec.

If you're afraid of losing your holiday items, you might want to find out if you can get it back if you drop or destroy it. If you have a Zombie Head from Halloween, you can drop it and get it back by digging in the Lumbridge Swamp. If you have the bauvle hats and scarves from Christmas, you can destroy those and get them back from Diango. The same goes for the Easter Ring. Every non-tradeable holiday item can be gotten back if you lose it.

If you are in dire need of space, I reccomend destorying or dropping the holiday items, then getting them back when you need them.

When do you ever NEED the holiday items unless you are trying to look pretty. I've been f2p for about 3 years and I've never had much trouble with my bank. Stupid items like the ring, and the bouble *sp* you don't need to keep, same with the head, and if you are in dire need to have them just get them back, it isn't hard.

On topic, I think it would be alright to finish the last row of f2p banks, BUT NO MORE!

We wouldn't get more than that even if we wanted it... I think we have already clarified that 12 slots will be enough. That means finishing the last row we have currently, and adding another row. And it isn't just holiday items that we don't have room for. It's crafting items, runes, armour, weapons, ores, bars, sceptre, and tons more.

Solarraider, you're added. :)

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

:( I have been playing for over a year and a half andi have plenty of bank space.(probably cause i am never on Runescape on Holidays)

You can add me to the pention though because i know that people who have been playing longer than i ,need the bank space.

I have a little over 4 rows of stuff in my bank. It is not easy to keep it that way!!!!!

I love to have new,trustworthy friends on runescape.

TOTALLY ADD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, 12 bank slots is defently enougth to sustain us, at least for a while.

i only support if members get also 12 extra spaces because mien members bankis jsut too small :(

You'll have to start a new petition about more members space. My guess is you will get more space in one of the new updates.

You've all ben added. \'

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}