More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

I'm a member, but I've been a free player too. As long as members also get a bit more space, I'd support the idea.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i support this add me to the petition

i had to drop or destroy all my favorite capes and gloves i think we really need more space it would just be fair

with all the stuff members get thats a lot more then f2p we should get something members get new quests like every update and f2p have had the same ones for a couple years

Barrows Drops: Dh Pl8,T legs

90zq4.jpg

don't click this link...

Wow! Thank God for all of the nice members who agree with this! It used to be "You don't pay", but even the members agree we need bank space. Put me on this petition! I hate dropping stuff I want, but I might need something more, so I end up selling it. (Which, of course, stinks.)

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

This is the one and only Mr. D. V. Devnull ... My RSN is "D_V_Devnull", and my forum userid is also "D_V_Devnull"... PLEASE ADD ME TO THE PETITION LISTING!!! I need a lot of extra space just to properly maintain my stuff for just the skills, as well as if I want to store everything I have away before I enter the wildi!!! I hope to see 12 extra spaces be added soon!!!

(Btw, for the members, yeah, let's give them another 8 spaces with this update so that no member will quit when we get ours!!!)

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Add me in!!! F2P should get some more bank slot!!!!!!!! even though I am a member now, but before I was getting the sceptre, boot, all the holiday item, I have to drop it all and get it when I wanted it :(, I think they F2P should get more space too, couple row and column !!!! LONG LIVE F2P

ADD MY NAME:

DUCTRAN1989(my brother)

Bombing_7000

~bomb

Even though I am P2P, I have to say non-members haven't got enough bank space.That was the reason I became a member(along with Castle Wars, Blast furnace, and kittens(ah! look at the cute little things!)(and alot more things, too big to list here)).

Add me to the petition please, even though I am P2P.

runescaperights0hc.gif

Click on Website to join my clan, Impures Unite.

fixfriendsol7.gif

Shouldn't there be more dwarf truck stops? Click to support.

add me on it definately i went on my pure f2p character a few days ago and he can barely hold the few things he needs!

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

if you are a member who is losing his or her membership, i think that EVERY SINGLE OBJECT THAT WOULD SAY 'MEMBERS OBJECT' should go to a special holding dwarf or something that can hold all their members items. FOr one, it would give the plays an incentive to become members again, to retain all their items, and two, it would obviously give them bank space for f2p. I mean they would still be over the limit for f2p, and thats why f2p deserves more bank space. With the new stuff from the stronghold of security, and all the random events, they need it.

runemsmithcape,saber%20blade2.gif

Feel Free to Pm me for anything

if you are a member who is losing his or her membership, i think that EVERY SINGLE OBJECT THAT WOULD SAY 'MEMBERS OBJECT' should go to a special holding dwarf or something that can hold all their members items.

Dwarves always get stuck with the grunt work :boohoo:

Sign me up.

please tell me, why do you tihnk you deserve this new bankspace? what have you done finacialy to support jagexs database so that this may be possible? And dont give me the "we see the ads and we generate money" becuase that was a lie and Jagex has said that the ads alone do not provide enough funds for the very greedy and demanding f2ps.

Its better to be judged by twelve, than to be carried by six.