More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I support too. Even if they just gave us maybe 4 or 8 bank spaces, I wouldn't mind because it will still help me keep some of my stuff instead of dropping something from my bank.

Yeah, I might be able to take a wildi trip where I have nothing on me if I had a good chunk more bank room! =D>

~Mr. Devnull

[Edit]

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I'll support but one thing you listed didn't make much sense...

Mage Staves (Earth, Fire, Water, Air)

Runes (Fire, Earth, Water, Air, Laws, Natures, Chaos, Deaths, Cosmics, Bodies)

if you bought the staves why would you need the runes? I suppose if you needed quick teleports and only bought a fire or etc. staves you would need runes.

I still support

Well since you can't wear multiple staves at a time, you will still need the basic runes (for example, for Varrock teleport, you will at least need either the air runes, OR the fire runes)

And hey, F2P's can free a lot of spaces up... for example, if you're not gonna fight for a while, why would you fill up you bank with armour? just sell the full rune for 200K, and when you eventually need the armour, just buy a new set. This frees a lot of space, and even provides you with some extra money...

That's just my suggestion, works for me:)

getfirefoxmo6.gif

I pray to God that Jagex ever will listen to the f2p players :)!

Btw 2 give the members & my fellow f2pers a example of the needed bankspace :

I dropped :

- All my scarfs & hats

- The Doll

- Rubber Chicken

- Rced my 30k ess

- Alched my nats

- Cooked all my raws & sold them

And what room do I have left? Only 6 more spaces .. I mean the random events are really killing me .. They take 1/4 - 1/2 of you'r entire bank !!

Really ..

How in heavensname can a F2P skiller train random buyable skills with a bankspace that is that small that Jagex gave us.. I mean come on .. How can I possibly train my skills with that kind of space?

SO MY SUPPORT GOES 2 THIS THREAD 4 AS LONG AS I PLAY RUNESCAPE!! GO F2PERS U ROCK!! ( As for myself aswell !! F2P 0wns!! )

A combat 90 F2P skiller !! F2P 4 life!!

PK-ers are so Anti-Pixel !!

I pray to God that Jagex ever will listen to the f2p players :)!

Btw 2 give the members & my fellow f2pers a example of the needed bankspace :

I dropped :

- All my scarfs & hats

- The Doll

- Rubber Chicken

- Rced my 30k ess

- Alched my nats

- Cooked all my raws & sold them

And what room do I have left? Only 6 more spaces .. I mean the random events are really killing me .. They take 1/4 - 1/2 of you'r entire bank !!

Really ..

How in heavensname can a F2P skiller train random buyable skills with a bankspace that is that small that Jagex gave us.. I mean come on .. How can I possibly train my skills with that kind of space?

SO MY SUPPORT GOES 2 THIS THREAD 4 AS LONG AS I PLAY RUNESCAPE!! GO F2PERS U ROCK!! ( As for myself aswell !! F2P 0wns!! )

and genious, if you don't wear them, drop em.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

Ummm.....this is what members is for. F2P is a trial version of runescape and is FREE. You don't have to pay for anything. That in turn means that you're not going to get a hell of a lot. Jagex will never do this, or else they lose another way of enticing people of becoming members.

Ummm.....this is what members is for. F2P is a trial version of runescape and is FREE. You don't have to pay for anything. That in turn means that you're not going to get a hell of a lot. Jagex will never do this, or else they lose another way of enticing people of becoming members.

I think Prankster_King said this well enough...

Please read the posts. If you had read all of those long, length posts I posted, you would have seen that I said the following many times:

If you dissagree, don't post here unless you have a well thought out argument.

I even said that before on this page... Stop spamming pl0x?

'Nuff said.

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

But i payed for my bank space.. if you want bankspace be member <.<

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

You paid for having lots of more items, quests and places and not just for a bankspace that they give you because due to the big amount of members items, the f2p bank is ridiculous to save them all. But when Jagex release a new member update which includes new items [such as farming] they give you more banks space, but whey they release a f2p update or a new f2p random event which gives us at least 4 more items [like mime, zombie or lederhosen] they never give f2p more bank space.

Btw, why should more spaces for f2p should disturb the p2p players? We have nothing against you and the f2p space doesn't affect you ... If one day you decide to leave the membresy you'll have to drop tons of items and not only p2p ones :-s You can go to Varrock or Falador banks at 30th, 31th or 1st days of all months and find gems, armour and lots of other items dropped in the ground [or sold in the shop] due to the people who is no longer a member and haven't bank space to save all their f2p items.

So, look, the f2p more bank space is good for all: f2p's will have more room for their items and p2p's could stop being it without having to drop a half of their bank.

Sign me on, plz! \'

EDIT: Could I suggest a banner for this campaign?

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=517022][img=http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/4831/bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg][/url]

concurso2mn1.jpg

Currently having a break from sig-making...

Join the campaign for more F2P bank space!

Yes, they should because if someone has become member and don't intead on becoming again they see that they need to drop like half their bank items. This sucks because usually some of these items are quite good and would sell for a good price. You can say sell on your last membership day or something but if you have alot it is really hard to.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=517022][img=http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/4831/bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg][/url]

I think this might just be a great idea... All we need to do is check the file size now... Hmm, that looks good!

remember that f2p's don't pay, but Jagex does make money outta them (banner sponsoring) So they probably want as many people to play, if not Member, then at least f2p...

Well anywayz sign me in, great idea

getfirefoxmo6.gif

By adding more bank spaces, Jagex will be giving in to f2p players demands. Once they start giving you more bank space, then it will be more monsters, more quests, until why would you even want to become a member.

Btw, I have just as much right to post here as anyone else. This idea can be debated, and this isn't spam.

bannerbancocopiaqp6.jpg

That one is a bit more light (9kb) If i put it on less quality it becames illegible #-o

bannerbancocopia3ls9.jpg

That one on white letters is just 8kb :-k

Red one:

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=517022][img=http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/6518/bannerbancocopiaqp6.jpg][/url]

White one:

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=517022][img=http://img435.imageshack.us/img435/6004/bannerbancocopia3ls9.jpg][/url]

[/code]

concurso2mn1.jpg

Currently having a break from sig-making...

Join the campaign for more F2P bank space!

By adding more bank spaces, Jagex will be giving in to f2p players demands. Once they start giving you more bank space, then it will be more monsters, more quests, until why would you even want to become a member.

Btw, I have just as much right to post here as anyone else. This idea can be debated, and this isn't spam.

Seriously, did you not read the topic? This is only ONE thing, not every single thing in members. This would not affect P2P in a negative way. No one really wants these new randoms, as they clearly aren't working, but Jagex keeps adding them, and along with them comes random event clothes. So why would Jagex give F2P new random events (that don't really stop autoers...), but not bank space? Oh, and by the way, I'm a member.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

since when does every1 collect COPPER, TIN, and CLAY in their banks and I don't see many free worlders with a huge purpose for half those items. Just be a member and stop whining.

Dude... We don't store useless junk like clay, tin and copper. We don't have the room for it even if we wanted to... Stop spamming pl0x? Btw, you double posted...

Giving us 12 measly bank spaces aren't going to stop people from becoming a member...

But i payed for my bank space.. if you want bankspace be member

SPAM

You paid for having lots of more items, quests and places and not just for a bankspace that they give you because due to the big amount of members items, the f2p bank is ridiculous to save them all. But when Jagex release a new member update which includes new items [such as farming] they give you more banks space, but whey they release a f2p update or a new f2p random event which gives us at least 4 more items [like mime, zombie or lederhosen] they never give f2p more bank space.

Btw, why should more spaces for f2p should disturb the p2p players? We have nothing against you and the f2p space doesn't affect you ... If one day you decide to leave the membresy you'll have to drop tons of items and not only p2p ones You can go to Varrock or Falador banks at 30th, 31th or 1st days of all months and find gems, armour and lots of other items dropped in the ground [or sold in the shop] due to the people who is no longer a member and haven't bank space to save all their f2p items.

So, look, the f2p more bank space is good for all: f2p's will have more room for their items and p2p's could stop being it without having to drop a half of their bank.

Sign me on, plz!

Well said! And yes, you can suggest a new banner. :thumbsup: I'll add the code as soon as I'm done with this post.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

Add me to the supporters, I am a woodcutter/miner, and constantly have to carry about 600 noted items (ores, logs, and rune essence) so that i can note what i get! Oh... and add on the 30kg from the armour, robes and stuff that i have to wear to keep an empty slot in my bank.... and maybe like - 50K gp so that ive got that extra slot... its insane!!!

It's impossible without prehaps these extra slots... maybe a couple more would help :D

Oak Logs, Normal logs for sale in small amounts of up to 200... just pm me and place an order today!!!

newscapere4.gif