More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want more bankspace,

Become a member. Simple as that!

Im not a member, and I think the bankspace is just fine. Exactly enough.

Remember, Jagex is a company. And they will never agree with a petition like this.

And now I quote myself:

I think Prankster_King said this well enough...

Please read the posts. If you had read all of those long, length posts I posted, you would have seen that I said the following many times:

If you dissagree, don't post here unless you have a well thought out argument.

I even said that before on this page... Stop spamming pl0x?

'Nuff said.

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Unlike you, I've already been a member. And I can tell you. It doesn't help. When the membership runs out your even more trying for bankspace.

Tetsuya.png

Sometimes, i consider forking out ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã3.20 ($5 for u americans) just for the bank space and locations. People become members by wanting more than F2P, surely they wnt become members if F2P doesnt meet their standards.

U can add me to ur crusade! btw, i have sent the letter to jagex, MORE PEOPLE SEND LETTERS, MORE BANK SPACE!!

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpgingametoolsunbanneryw8.gif

if I cant try to convice others by posting my own oppinion, thats fine to me.

But your missing the essention of a ''Forum'': Hearing others oppinions.

Opinions are okay. But when you violate the "Thread Starter's" rules, you're changing from voice-ing your opinion to just flat "slamming and spamming"...

Notice, I put a good arguement here, even though short and too cut-and-dried... Please, if you're going to disagree with those who want more bank space for the F2P side, put up a good arguement!!!

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Remember, Jagex is a company. And they will never agree with a petition like this.

No one becomes a member for bank space. It should be obvious by now...

Not everyone can become a member. "It's only 5 dollars". Well, those 5 dollars could be spent on something else, like food or gas, instead of on a game.

That's just you that thinks it's fine. Over 150 people don't. Jagex would listen to 150 people, instead of just 1.

Remember, Jagex is a company, and no one is a member forever. Jagex will keep losing members, as different games come out, or people get bored, and that means Jagex will lose potential money. But they can earn it back by making F2P want to be members. Like I've said, almost no one becomes a member for bankspace. F2P will keep complaining, and may never become members...Bad for Jagex, bad for F2P, and eventually could be bad for P2P. Oh, and I'm a member...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Well, if you want more space I have JUST the SOLUTION for you!

All you have to do is send $5.00 USD to Jagex Towers and BAM, 1 months extra bank space.

But thats not all, you also get more quest, items, and all around just alot more to do!

whats that you say? your astonished all of this is offered at such a low price?

Well don't be! just go to http://www.runescape.com for more information

BTW, Free players wanting more bank space can eat me.

All you have to do is send $5.00 USD to Jagex Towers and BAM, 1 months extra bank space.

But thats not all, you also get more quest, items, and all around just alot more to do!

Um, that argument already failed (just a few posts up I might add). :roll: And trolling aint going to help it, either. :lol:

Also, as if this hasnt been quoted enough:

I think Prankster_King said this well enough...

Please read the posts. If you had read all of those long, length posts I posted, you would have seen that I said the following many times:

If you dissagree, don't post here unless you have a well thought out argument.

I even said that before on this page... Stop spamming pl0x?

'Nuff said.

Tetsuya.png

^^Look at the post above.

I'd be happy to eat you, but I don't care much for SPAM, and you seem to be full of it.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

i'm also a member buti agree with this petition, my dad and sister are both F2P and i was for ages. i know how hard it is getting a message saying that you need to subscribe for more space. :ohnoes: it's a serious issue. i'm propably gonna cancel my subscription soon.

please add me to the list as i wholeheartedly support your cause.

p.s. since i am in this petition (pro-more space) can i eat you anyway (seriously, some people say that i have rabies! :-w )

p.p.s. i hope that this petition has an effect (again: pro-more space)

Yours supportingly

ANGARAK7

We need a row or two i hate to drop my items. I now have no random items.

Add me Godsfearme

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

since i am nota member in every game i play i understand it sucks to be a noob. I also understand that if you are on a forum for a game that you should be a member cause you obviousely play the game enough to look for a forum to post your thoughts, concerns, or to just spam because you can go back and look at your spam on a forum, but not on runescape. So I don't think you people need more bankspace cause if you get it, who will become members? Where will all the money go that is supporting rs if not enough people stay members den (highlydoubtful of this) rs could shut down(probably never going to happen, just and excuse i am using).

oh and btw i am implying that nonmembers are noobs. even if they are rich so if you used to be a member oh well join de nonmember club and enjoy yourself, lol. Everything can't be perfect.

ownagekh4.jpg

since i am nota member in every game i play i understand it sucks to be a noob. I also understand that if you are on a forum for a game that you should be a member cause you obviousely play the game enough to look for a forum to post your thoughts, concerns, or to just spam because you can go back and look at your spam on a forum, but not on runescape. So I don't think you people need more bankspace cause if you get it, who will become members? Where will all the money go that is supporting rs if not enough people stay members den (highlydoubtful of this) rs could shut down(probably never going to happen, just and excuse i am using).

Let me ask you a question-How many people will stop paying if F2P get 12 more bank spaces?

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.