More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

I'm f2p, and yes i'd like extra bank space as much as anyone else posting on the forum.

But I need to give you a bit of realism- what will jagex get from giving 8 extra spaces in the bank?

1)Can a single person say that they would stop playing jagex because they have 8 too few bank spaces?

-----They're not losing people looking at ads

2)Would you not recommend rs to a friend just because of bank space?

-----They're not losing new recruits

3)Losing an incentive to go p2p- I know very few people would become p2p just for bank space but it inevitably effects the decision. And if jagex said yes to all these small changes which have petitions on various fansites then that would add up to a massive change. And changing one thing sets a precedent for other changes.

In conclusion, jagex have no reason to do it. I'd love it if they did but i'll bet 1,000,000 gp with anyone that it won't be done in the next year

Current aims: magic 50/59 mining 60/60 smithing 48/50 wc 46/52

iron 2000/2000 coal 500/4000

single_skill1136037708.png

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, i think more f2p bank space would be good, and, although i'm p2p, i would love a bit more space on my f2p pkers, i just think they should have maybe 2-3 pages, but that's enough for f2p

136 Combat :: Jjozzie :: 2000 Total

99 Slayer - 99 Summoning - 92 Herblore - 82 Prayer

64m Attack - 25m Strength - 17m Defence - 20m Range - 44m Hp - 20m Magic

:: Bandos ::

*Solo* - 3 Hilts - 2 Chestplates - 2 Tassets - 1 Boots - 6 Shards

*Duo - 8 Hilts - 6 Chestplates - 6 Tassets - 4 Boots - 14 Shards

I don't think you exactly understand the point of F2P.

There is never going to be 'enough' bankspace for us. That's the reason...They make it so you want more space...if they gave us bank space, more F2P would think, OH! We'll get more if we complain enough...washing away future members - which means more money.

Part of members is the bank space. It's a privelage. If you want more get P2P, if you can't get P2P then it's tough luck - Life can't always go your way.

I am F2P if you want - check my stats if you don't believe.

Legend%20Gaara.jpeg

Legendary F2P Skiller

Hi there! I got a response from Jagex to my orignial message, look on other page to see it. It basically says that they have to concentrate on members servers as members provide them with the necessary funds. It also states that members subscriptions pay for f2p updates. Basciall im saying is I want my money benefiting me, not people who dont pay.

Greetings Ranger 999!

Thank you for your message, i hope that you are enjoying P2P!

Currently we need to concentrate on continued development for the membership servers as membership subscriptions pay for all support services (for free players as well), the running costs of all the machines (including free servers), staff wages (who help support free servers) and the development costs of new quests, skills and future technology.

Please remember that the game was free for just over a year before membership was even suggested. The fact that we're keeping so many free servers online now is a testament to the good will Jagex has towards the many thousands of players who still enjoy playing RuneScape for free.

Good Luck. :)

Yours Sincerely

Mod Wood

Cheers,

Ranger__999

Its better to be judged by twelve, than to be carried by six.

I don't think you exactly understand the point of F2P.

There is never going to be 'enough' bankspace for us. That's the reason...They make it so you want more space...if they gave us bank space, more F2P would think, OH! We'll get more if we complain enough...washing away future members - which means more money.

Part of members is the bank space. It's a privelage. If you want more get P2P, if you can't get P2P then it's tough luck - Life can't always go your way.

I am F2P if you want - check my stats if you don't believe.

Why should we have to pay 5 bucks a month just to get 12 more bank spaces? We don't want all of those extra bonuses for members. We just want some more bank space.

Why do we want more bank space? We don't have enough at it is. Seriously... Jagex already has players hooked on getting membership without having to offer more bank space. No one in their right mind would become a member just for the bank space...

All we want is 12 more bank slots for our quest items, random event clothing, holiday items, and our everyday essentials such as armour, ranging gear, etc. Jagex should know that what they have given us right now, just isn't enough. The only thing they are accomplishing by this, is annoying us...

We NEED more bank space! There are far too many items, even in f2p, to fit in the measly bank we have now. I honestly don't see a good reason for that incredibly small amount of bank space they have stuck us with. It's their own fault we need more bank space! They have given us TONS of holiday items. Just at last Christmas, they gave us all of those scarves and hats and marionettes. For those of us that have been playing for a long time, there is even these:

Rubber Chicken

Zombie Head

[Caution: Jagex Rule Violation]

Yo-Yo

In total, there are all of these holiday items:

Rubber Chicken, Easter Ring, Zombie Head, Yo-Yo, [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation], tons of Bauble Hats and Scarves, and probably more than I can remember right now.

Then there is the random event outfits!

Full Zombie, Full Lenderhosen, Full Mime, Full Camo, Frog Prince/Princess.

Space for randome event outfits is a MUST! At least the holiday items we can destory then retrieve again. But the randoms can't be gotten back unless we get the random again, which would take a very long time.

And then of course there is our Armour, Ranging gear, Maging gear, weapons, and all of those items such as logs, ore, etc.

Even those of you that don't support the idea must understand this. We have so many items to store, and so little bank space. We demandmore bank space!

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

To Seahawk:

For God's sake... All we are asking for is more bank space. How hard would that be for Jagex to give us?? We aren't asking for all of your member benefits! Look at my post above... Read through it, then reply.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

Do you run a company that requires constant internet conneciton, server mainframes, coustmer service, and a constant updating game? No, you have no idea the cost of that, What Mod Wood told me is that its not only a gig to get more members, but that adding mroe bank space for f2p demands more memory. Memory is expensive, and apparently Jagex doesnt think you need more bankspace. Its quite apparent Jagex is very busy and is under alot of stress for more better updates and gameplay, and can not, does not, and probably will not, give you bankspace! Mod Wood basically said that f2p should be happy that Jagex has been so generous to them! But you dont show any appreciation! Cant you ever be grateful? I dont think ive ever heard a f2p say Thank you Jagex for allowing me to play for free and giving me so many hours of fun and gaming!...

Totally agree,im f2p and i have my 3 pouches and nature ammy (don't want to drop em) most of the ex p2p have to drop all their untradable/quest items each time they are back to f2p.and when i go back to members i have to spend 2 days getting them back.With the new scepter update and the random events we should get more bank space.

Dragon Drops:D SQ x1, D2H x3, D skirt x2, D legs x2.

Do you run a company that requires constant internet conneciton, server mainframes, coustmer service, and a constant updating game? No, you have no idea the cost of that, What Mod Wood told me is that its not only a gig to get more members, but that adding mroe bank space for f2p demands more memory. Memory is expensive, and apparently Jagex doesnt think you need more bankspace.

Shouldn't they have thought of that when they gave us all of those random event outfits, holiday items, and the sceptre? They can't possibly expect us to store all of those items! They should have thought of that when they gave us all of that! Instead of giving us all of those extra items, don't you think they should give us a bit more bank space for the items we already have? Hell, more bank space would be a good enough Christmas special for me. Yes, it is true more memory is needed for more bank space. But I am certain that even more memory is needed for the graphics they use to make holiday specials and new randoms. Why can't they just give us some more bank space, instead of giving us more and more items to store in that tiny bank we have now?

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

I can add bunny ears for those who've been around for ages.

Why does it say CheatSite when you make reference (probubly misspelled, knowing me) to a farming tool used for harvesting wheat, and a staple of Death's attire?

Ok, so all Mod Wood said was "We concentrate on P2P more, and we care about them more." Almost everyone knows that, and almost every F2P acknowledges it. It never says members pay for F2P updates, it says P2P pay for F2P servers, which is different. Call me a hypocrite if you want, but F2P actually "pay" for part of the F2P servers, from the ads. Find me a place in Mod Wood's reply that says"F2P shouldn't get updaes", and I'll stop.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

as membership subscriptions pay for all support services (for free players as well)

Right there it says membership subscriptions pay for free players as well. It does not ackknowledge anything of you paying. AND YOU DONT FRIGGIN PAY ANYWAYS! you dont even click on the ads, honsetly who here wants to find old classmates? Most of the people playing havent graduated...I hope.

anywho No matter what quoutes or messages I post, nothings going to convince you, and neither are you going to bring me and qoutes or messages...

So, have fun demanding freeloaders!

You know... There is a simple solution to all of this... Tell Jagex to talk to me, not you. I will not stop this campaign until I talk to Jagex personally, and get a good reason why we shouldn't get more bank space. I'm not going to continue this argument with you, Seahawk. Even though I have enjoyed this fine debate, I think that the end of this conversation resides between me and Jagex. You can tell them this, also.

To supporters:

Thank's again for the support. I will add all of your names when I get a chance. That will probably be within the next minute or so... :wink:

120 Supporters

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

as membership subscriptions pay for all support services (for free players as well)

Right there it says membership subscriptions pay for free players as well. It does not ackknowledge anything of you paying. AND YOU DONT FRIGGIN PAY ANYWAYS! you dont even click on the ads, honsetly who here wants to find old classmates? Most of the people playing havent graduated...I hope.

anywho No matter what quoutes or messages I post, nothings going to convince you, and neither are you going to bring me and qoutes or messages...

So, have fun demanding freeloaders!

That says members pay to support the F2P support...Not that they don't deserve updates...Completely different things...I'm going to stop arguing with you, since like Prankster said, the aregument should be between the creatorof this campagin (Prankster) and Jagex.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I ultimately agree we need more space in our banks. Its so hard getting all my good stuff in. Sometimes when I mine i have to carry some items with me b/c i have no space! Good job creating this petition, cuz i support it! :XD:

Goals: Buy:

Abysmal Whip: Complete

Full Ahrim: Incomplete

Amulet Of Fury: Incomplete

Dragon sq shield: Incomplete

More space wouldn't hurt...

:)

~ÃÆââ¬Â¦ÃâêÃÆââ¬Â¦Ã¢ââ¬Ã°ÃÆââ¬Â¦ÃâáÃÆââ¬Â¦ÃâçÃÆÃâÃâãbÃÆââ¬Â¦Ã¢ââ¬Ã¡ÃÆââ¬Å¾Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ ÃÆââ¬Å¾ÃâàÃÆââ¬Â¦ÃâëÃÆýÃâó~

buddy2copyjx5.gif

newscape300x50hu4.gif

shopcopynl5.pngsigcd4.gif