More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all of the people on the petition should meet up somewhere and talk about how to get to jagex that we need more bank space :XD:

We can talk about that right here. ::'

You've all been added.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

i think they wont... but 4 to 16 more places isnt that bad ;)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I think they will if we get enough people to join the petition. It wouldn't be that big a deal for them if they just added one more row of bank space for us non-members...

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

add me dre011

RSN = runesfinest

i am so desperate for bank space i have to allow my friends to hold my armour and goods and do i trust my friends no :(

Wut would it hurt jagex to help us out once in a while :D

chickenwhipdo3.jpg

runesfinestxo7.png

i want more space in my bank! i agree, i have to get my holiday items again and use them for about an hour and destroy them (lol destroy) i really need more space, i think the merchants and smithers, crafters and miners already take up about.....the whole bank! i am one of those people

rsn: creeper_5000

rsn2: xd_5000

rsn3: killer_bow16

rsn4: jose_50000

rsn5: iamloser00

creeper%205000.gif

creeper%205000.gif

I agree with this. I am former p2p, now f2p, and am having trouble cleaning my bank out with tons of random clothing, and sceptre stuff. I ended up selling all of my members stuff other than birds eggs, c wars tix, etc, but still barely had enough room.

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

I agree with this. I am former p2p, now f2p, and am having trouble cleaning my bank out with tons of random clothing, and sceptre stuff. I ended up selling all of my members stuff other than birds eggs, c wars tix, etc, but still barely had enough room.

Off Topic: Are bird eggs still dropped? :-k

On Topic: You've both been added.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

u f2p just want get it right?

jagex is a company and it needs moeny, that's why they make f2p bank smaller so f2per will buy p2p and they get money. but do they get ny moeny if u get more bank space? no! and i'm sure lots of members will be really pissed off. im f2p right now, and i i don't have enough bank space, but i know this will NEVER happn. NEVER.

i agree 100% agree i had to throw out all my random event stuff out and i really like em count me in

MY REAL INGAME NAME IS : anubisignite

my real ingame name is NOT : z2m2x

my real ingame name IS : anubisignite anubisignite anubisignite anubisignite anubisignite anubisignite anubisignite

jagex is a company and it needs moeny, that's why they make f2p bank smaller so f2per will buy p2p and they get money. but do they get ny moeny if u get more bank space? no! and i'm sure lots of members will be really pissed off. im f2p right now, and i i don't have enough bank space, but i know this will NEVER happn. NEVER.

If you're f2p, you should support this instead of saying it's never going to happen...

Z3m2x, you're added.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

Why are you calling them "you" when you're one yourself?

jagex is a company and it needs moeny, that's why they make f2p bank smaller so f2per will buy p2p and they get money. but do they get ny moeny if u get more bank space? no!

Barely anyone becomes a member for bank space. Most people do it for the quests, new skills and new areas. Not bank space. And, if Jagex doesn't update F2P enough, they lose potential members, which means they lose money. Jagex also gets money from advertisements. So F2P actualy do help Jagex make money, so that's why Jagex wants as many F2P as possible. Not giving everything that F2P want is sensible, but this is a reasonable idea, and should be done.

and i'm sure lots of members will be really pissed off.

Not really...I'm a member. There have been quite a few members supporting this idea, mor ethan I expected.

im f2p right now, and i i don't have enough bank space, but i know this will NEVER happn. NEVER.

Why do you not want it? I know we are all entitled to our opinions, but yours in kind of strange...And you could have posted that part only, instead of all that incorrect nonsense.

If this idea happens, it does no harm to members, and I think it could actually help them, although I don't know how.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I said i'm f2p right now, but i was a memmber, i'm getting members in a few days. i would be really pissed and i would falme ruenscape forums cuz f2p don't pay money and get update? that isn't fair.

When i was f2p for about 1 year i wanted this to happen and i do now (since i'm stuck f2p for a few days) but dude, this will never ever happen i gurantee. no offecne f2p but it's true.

It's same as saying f2p for everybody or full dragon to every player in game just cuz u can't get one. and how would people that have d chain would feel? that's pretty much the same

:roll: Foolish f2p, your playing the free-version of this game, get it?, FREE, which means you are playing the demo of the REAL game. If you want more bankspace, become a member. Simple as that, even for your feeble F2P mind. =;

I am a member.

Now go away. :roll:

i would be really pissed and i would falme ruenscape forums cuz f2p don't pay money and get update? that isn't fair.

:-s

I agree, it isnt fair for you to flame the runescape forums for such a trivial matter. They don't want to listen to your whining.

Tetsuya.png

I'm all for it, more bank space for my f2p names, but jagex will never do it on a cold day in hell.

Technically, you're not all for it, seeing that you don't believe it will actually happen...

To the members that think we shouldn't get 12 more bank slots:

Why do you think we shouldn't get some extra bank space? You were all f2p once, so you should know how difficult it is for us to store our items in that limited space. I can assure you, that if you were f2p again, you would be wanting more f2p bank space also... You wouldn't be running around saying "You get what you pay for!".

Like it was said before, most people pay for membership because of the vast majority of quests and new places to explore. Why should we have to pay just to be able to store all of our items?

All we ask for is 12 more bank slots... How hard would that be to give us? Jagex should know that with all of the new holiday items they are giving us each year, we would start to run out of room for all of it... I'm very suprised they haven't given us a little more room before now. I'm sure they have recieved complaints like this before.

In addition to giving us 12 more bank slots, perhaps they could also give members 12 more bank slots. I have heard from many members that they don't have enough space themselves.

Don't spam up this thread with your trivial comments. I have heard it already; "You get what you payed for". I don't need to hear it a dozen more times. Us getting 12 more bank spaces would only help you. With more bank space, we can store more items which we would later sell to the p2p and f2p alike. So please, stop flamming me about the same thing...

To those of you that support this idea

I greatly appreciate your support. I am certain that with enough support, we can get more bank space. But, we need more support. Spread the word of this campaign to your friends. We need the petition to be a mile long! Get the word out! Let us be heard! :thumbsup:

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png